air arm in a sentence
1) The Japanese air arm responded on the 14th.
2) The Republican air arm was restructured again in May 1937.
3) In addition the Italian Navy lacked a fleet air arm .
air arm example sentences4) Approximately 350 Fleet air arm personnel were stationed aboard the carrier.
5) Negroes should be included in the expansion of the air arm .
6) He was in the Fleet air arm .
7) The same pattern was also used by Fleet air arm crews.
8) The Indian Naval air arm was also strengthened.
9) Today the air arm of the "Bundeswehr".
10) The losses to the already outnumbered Japanese fleet air arm were irreplaceable.
11) French Fleet air arm , about French naval aviation.
12) The "Regia Marina" also lacked a proper fleet air arm .
13) Two squadrons of the Fleet air arm provided a flypast.
14) The museum was able to assist the Fleet air arm Museum recently.
15) Germany had begun general conscription previously, and had already amassed an air arm .
example sentences with air arm16) WWII: British Fleet air arm aircraft sink the Vichy .
17) This included the Fleet air arm .
18) They served primarily as the combat air arm of the Iceland Defense Force.
19) He served as a radar mechanic in the Fleet air arm until 1946.
20) P-47s were operated by several Allied air arms during World War II.
21) The Fleet air arm was also re-equipped with American fixed wing aircraft.
22) The Royal air Force assisted in training this small air arm and provided equipment.
23) Naval air arm operates eight Tu-142 aircraft, which entered service in 1988.
24) Another failure of procurement and equipment was a lack of a dedicated naval air arm .
25) The second operational squadron will be the Fleet air Arm's 809 NAS.
26) In the inter-war period, little effort was made to build a naval air arm .
27) The F-15 was favored by customers such as the Israel and Japan air arms .
28) On September 23, the Fleet air arm dropped propaganda leaflets on the city.
How to use air arm in a sentence29) It was replaced by a new Fleet air arm Squadron, developing tactical reconnaissance.
30) Nine Fleet air arm pilots captured by the Japanese were executed in April 1945.
31) For all practical purposes, it was the effective end of the Austro-Hungarian air arm .
32) The German air arm was to help prevent a total collapse of Army Group Centre.
33) He is generally credited as being the first military officer to advocate a separate air arm .
34) An air arm was 1,000 strong with 21 MiG-21 and 10 MiG-17 combat aircraft.
35) The History of India's Naval air arm : Part Two".
36) The Navy's air arm in 1941 was as inadequate as its anti-submarine surface fleet.
37) This aircraft will be displayed at the RAN's Fleet air arm Museum.
38) The Naval air arm maintained its reconnaissance and patrol operations near at the Arabian sea.
39) The Navy also has an air arm with troop transport, reconnaissance, and surveillance aircraft.
40) Congressional investigations also showed that the manning strength of the U.S. Army air arm was deficient.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of air arm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of air arm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with air arm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word air arm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with air arm.
20 examples of simple sentences of air arm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of air arm
Compound Sentences with air arm
Complex Sentences with air arm
Compound-Complex Sentences with air arm