air ad in a sentence
1) Their leaders convinced network decision makers not to air the ads .
2) A series of two ads usually aired within the same commercial break.
3) Additionally, the Liberal Party began airing controversial TV ads .
air ad example sentences4) The PAC is airing radio ads here criticizing him for the comment .
5) Legacy has not aired ads with more than a 30% risk.
6) Shortly after his return, T-Mobile once again began airing ads featuring Barkley.
7) Now all four major broadcasting networks are refusing to air ads for Dish services .
8) Yet despite these setbacks, by January, the ads aired on national TV.
9) Mike Mowrey asked that publicity ads also aired on channel 12 as well as 26 .
10) They might as well have aired that ad on closed circuit TV at Hooters restaurants.
11) He aired a Spanish-language TV ad and a commercial starring Shaquille O'Neal.
12) Apple has just aired two new TV ads for it 's yet the latest iPhone 5 .
13) And so, the Democratic National Committee aired this ad to get into this debate.
14) In July 2013, MPP aired a new ad at the Brickyard 400 NASCAR Race.
15) The group, allied with the League of Conservation Voters, also aired issue ads attacking Pombo.
example sentences with air ad16) The CBS affiliate in Cadillac, Michigan is the only known television station to stop airing the ad .
17) When Tiger Woods became the number one golfer in the world again , they immediately aired an ad .
18) When that's combined with the network airing ads from the fracking industry, the questions only multiply.
19) Skelton said the stations should cease airing the ad because the tax-free salary assertion is "more than misleading.
20) Women's rights groups asked CBS not to air the then-unseen ad , arguing that it was divisive.
21) CTV has confirmed that its control room technicians mistakenly aired the Bublé ad in place of another congratulatory announcement.
22) Viewers can skip the ads after five seconds , and marketers only pay if the full ad is aired .
23) Kobe Bryant appeared in ads aired in China and other Asian countries for the K900 smartphone in 2013.
24) In the 1980s, more than 7,500 unique radio and television ads were aired in the Tri-State Region.
25) In support of this objective, the chain began airing ads in states several hundred miles from the nearest location.
26) Sue runs a negative campaign, airing political ads containing false statements about Burt's personal life through her political ads.
27) Not only would they receive nothing for airing these ads but they would incur the wrath of a vengeful Fidesz.
28) The ads largely aired in the Northern New South Wales television market, where the society has most of its branches.
How to use air ad in a sentence29) It also aired television ads , targeting Senator John McCain and Senator John Cornyn, who did not support the bill.
30) In 2014, Travel Wisconsin began airing an ad with Robert Hays and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar reprising their roles from the movie.
31) In October, McMahon aired TV ads comparing Blumenthal to departing Senator Chris Dodd and the corruption of the Countrywide scandal.
32) October: The Bush campaign airs a tremendously dishonest television ad that exemplifies the campaign's appeal to fear among American voters.
33) And of course, amidst all this election day labor, campaigns air last minute ads non-stop on cable and broadcast TV.
34) The films were a success and, as a result, DirecTV considered using blank channels to air other companies' ads .
35) Americans for Economic Freedom is airing a 30-second television ad in New York appealing to business owners during Perry's visit.
36) Thanks to their support, RWBF actually aired more ads in Missouri and Minnesota than did any other candidate or affiliated super-PAC.
37) That organization gave money to a conservative group, Americans for a Conservative Direction, that aired a TV ad supporting South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of air ad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of air ad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with air ad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word air ad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with air ad.
20 examples of simple sentences of air ad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of air ad
Compound Sentences with air ad
Complex Sentences with air ad
Compound-Complex Sentences with air ad