aid recovery in a sentence
1) I thought these were suppose to aid recovery .
2) Children need full assessment and follow up care to aid recovery .
3) Work is good for health and it can aid recovery .
aid recovery example sentences4) The agency steps in during emergencies and uses food to aid recovery after emergencies.
5) Tannins present in herbs aid recovery from illness by preventing the passage of harmful bacterial.
6) Exploring their perceptions as malfunctioning or simply poorly understood psychic abilities could aid recovery in some.
7) One is "negotiate," to encourage compromise, which can aid recovery where coercion fails.
8) Creatine: Naturally occurring in the body, it helps build muscle mass and aids recovery .
9) NOS scientists used LIDAR images to aid recovery efforts at the World Trade Center disaster site.
10) This is definitely one to consider for periods of intense training to aid recovery and support immune function.
11) Trade between the two can then rebalance, aiding recovery , as Greece's products become cheaper.
12) An astringent lotion, used with daily hoof cleaning, aids recovery after removal of the diseased tissue.
13) In November 2013 ECB lowered its bank rate to only 0.25% to aid recovery in the eurozone.
14) It will aid recovery as well as give you more energy for the remainder of the day.
15) Antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs have been used , but it is not clear whether they are helpful in aiding recovery .
example sentences with aid recovery16) This investigation determined the efficacy of a tart cherry juice in aiding recovery and reducing muscle damage, inflammation and oxidative stress.
17) While fences significantly aided recovery from pitch-up conditions, leading edge chord extensions did not, disproving wind-tunnel tests to the contrary.
18) Spill Hole : An opening cut in the top of a parachute to increase the sink rate (thus decrease drift distance) and aid recovery on windy days.
19) The X bit serves to aid recovery in MIDI applications where controller numbers 0 and 32 are used in a non- standard way.
20) Al-Anon writes, "Alcoholism is a family disease," and "we believe alcoholism is a family illness and that changed attitudes can aid recovery .
21) A gentle walk - which can act almost as a warm-down - will help to clear the debris from your legs and will aid recovery .
22) Drink plenty before you go out on your bike so that you start off fully hydrated, and continue drinking afterwards - a little and often - to aid recovery .
23) He flew back to England yesterday and saw a specialist in Ipswich, Brian Simpson, who uses laser treatment to aid recovery .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aid recovery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aid recovery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aid recovery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aid recovery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aid recovery.
20 examples of simple sentences of aid recovery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aid recovery
Compound Sentences with aid recovery
Complex Sentences with aid recovery
Compound-Complex Sentences with aid recovery