aid recipient in a sentence
1) Financial aid recipients will receive a letter explaining this information.
2) Kerry says 11 of America 's top trading partners are former aid recipients .
3) Africa has been the generous aid donor , Canada the lucky aid recipient .
aid recipient example sentences4) Prior to the disaster, Haiti was Canada's second largest aid recipient .
5) Aid recipients such as the Philippines faced the challenge to fund its own contraception program.
6) South Korea, that I was just in, 15 years ago was an aid recipient .
7) According to the United Nations, the Palestinian territories are among the leading humanitarian aid recipients .
8) Financial aid recipients may need to submit transcripts to determine successful progress is being made while receiving aid.
9) Most large aid recipients seem to be found in the middle of the "efficiency spectrum".
10) The three Southern sector camps comprising 42,000 aid recipients were Sok Sann, Borai and Ta Luan.
11) China itself was an aid recipient when it began to provide aid to Nepal after maintaining diplomatic relations in 1955.
12) It is a shining example of a country that has transformed from a net aid recipient to a net aid donor.
13) The report concludes that there is much scope for further actions towards untying aid in genuine partnerships between donors and aid recipients .
14) It's the sort of thing that happens when drug-addled warlords roam the countryside, imposing taxes of 50 percent on aid recipients .
15) It is the second largest aid recipient in sub-Saharan Africa, after Ethiopia, and received about $26.85 billion in assistance between 1990 and 2010.
example sentences with aid recipient16) That may apply to some African countries, but it is hard to imagine the two biggest aid recipients , Egypt and Bangladesh, doing a great deal more to feed themselves.
17) In 1988 such official assistance amounted to US$408 million, or US$1.1 per capita, which placed Nigeria lowest among low-income and lower-middle-income aid recipients .
18) This makes Tanzania a top aid recipient (Meijer, 2012) The total expected amount of aid for the current year is 2.5 billion USD.
19) Some senior German policy makers went as far as to say that emergency bailouts should include harsh penalties to EU aid recipients such as Greece.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aid recipient
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aid recipient with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aid recipient
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aid recipient in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aid recipient.
20 examples of simple sentences of aid recipient. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aid recipient
Compound Sentences with aid recipient
Complex Sentences with aid recipient
Compound-Complex Sentences with aid recipient