aid provision in a sentence
1) Hunger is addressed by a mix of public and private food aid provision .
2) The government also altered its student aid provisions , eliminating student grants while enhancing loan remission.
3) The Mennonite Central Committee (MCC) is a leader in foreign aid provision .
aid provision example sentences4) Amnesia families supported every dose until 1994, when students salary to the aids provision sparked to predict.
5) Like much of the Irish health care system, hearing aid provision is a mixture of public and private.
6) So if intervention is ok for transport and infrastructure we probably need something similar to aid provision of local housing .
7) The ministry issued a statement after the UK 's most senior judge raised concerns about cuts in legal aid provision .
8) The firm: Like most successful criminal defence firms Bridge Litigation UK's beginnings are in high volume legal aid provision .
9) The Irish State hearing aid provision is extremely poor; people often have to wait for two years for an appointment.
10) In Scotland, as in the rest of the UK, determining the exact scale of food aid provision remains problematic.
11) Health and safety will be key to both regatta day and the training sessions with first aid provision and safety launches in place.
12) According to Francis Regan, legal aid provision is supply driven, not demand driven, leading to wide gaps between provisions that meet perceived needs and actual demand.
13) The welfare state in this time expanded, along with legal aid provisions , as concerns emerged over the power of welfare providers and professionals.
14) Under Reagan, the U.S. continued military aid provision to the Suharto regime, a policy established in 1975 under Ford and continued by the Carter administration.
15) Like Guatemala's other suppliers of arms, Israel (which had been supplying arms to Guatemala since 1974) continued its aid provisions .
example sentences with aid provision16) As an alternative to payment under Deed of Covenant, Tradeco could make payments under the Gift aid provisions of the Taxes Act.
17) Also, Michael Bond wrote "Most large NGOs, such as Oxfam, the Red Cross, Cafod and Action Aid, are striving to make their aid provision more sustainable.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aid provision
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aid provision with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aid provision
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aid provision in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aid provision.
20 examples of simple sentences of aid provision. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aid provision
Compound Sentences with aid provision
Complex Sentences with aid provision
Compound-Complex Sentences with aid provision