agriculturists in a sentence
1) Most agriculturists and inland merchants made up the middle class.
2) In the villages the agriculturists worship their implements.
3) They ing to agriculturists , lies only within the center.
agriculturists example sentences4) The Subanen are mainly agriculturists who practice three types of cultivation.
5) The agriculturists received salt from the desert nomads.
6) The Kumeyaay were skilled hunters and innovative agriculturists .
7) Traditionally they were land-owning agriculturists with martial traditions.
8) The overwhelming majority of Mangalorean Catholics continued to remain agriculturists .
9) The Choctaw were preeminently the agriculturists of the southern Indians.
10) Among us too there are merchants, artisans, agriculturists and stock breeders.
11) The Karluks were hunters, nomadic herdsmen, and agriculturists .
12) In December - January agriculturists celebrates Hurda Party.
13) The Government must allow the agriculturists to sell their products wherever they like .
14) On this day, the various agriculturists and general public visit the temple.
15) The agricultural history of Castile had been a battle between sheep-owners and agriculturists .
example sentences with agriculturists16) The bulk of the agriculturists were cultivators of their own plots of land.
17) The Dogons are expert agriculturists and the antelope symbolizes a hard working farmer.
18) The Catawba were sedentary agriculturists , who also fished and hunted for game.
19) For generations, forest dwellers and agriculturists have adapted to a scarcity of water.
20) His paintings were to be engraved and printed in catalogues for agriculturists seeking improved breeds.
21) The College is ranked 25th nationally in the production of African American agriculturists .
22) After meeting their obligations, rural agriculturists could sell their surpluses on the local market.
23) The Kodavas were the earliest agriculturists in Kodagu, having lived there for centuries.
24) They were hunters and agriculturists .
25) Economies were also impacted with the loss of artisans, merchants, manufacturers and agriculturists .
26) Parker, two celebrated agriculturists .
27) His parents were of Scottish birth but died in County Down, where they were agriculturists .
28) At present Nahuatl is mostly spoken in rural areas by an impoverished class of indigenous subsistence agriculturists .
How to use agriculturists in a sentence29) The Vokkaligas are primarily agriculturists .
30) The Nyakyusa were eager agriculturists .
31) DSC attempts to communicate the latest skills, knowledge and innovation to agriculturists to increase their output.
32) Some field demonstrations are also arranged by agriculture and Cane departments to explain improved farm strategies to agriculturists .
33) I0 and I1 between the two commodities of food and leisure (of the agriculturists ).
34) Frequent efforts were made by legislation and otherwise to reduce the prices demanded, especially by the agriculturists .
35) The Lapita were highly skilled navigators and agriculturists with influence over a large area of the Pacific.
36) Take a small quantity of the bud, and with your fellow agriculturists , try it out.
37) Haplogroup J and Haplogroup E mark the migration patterns of the Middle-Eastern agriculturists during the Neolithic.
38) The agriculturists , on the other hand, had been poor and numerous, supported only by pamphleteers.
39) As the Bantu-speaking agriculturists multiplied over the centuries, they evolved a form of government by clan chiefs.
40) The Kodavas were Dravidian Brachycephals and the earliest agriculturists of Kodagu more than two thousand years ago.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agriculturists
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agriculturists with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agriculturists
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agriculturists in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agriculturists.
20 examples of simple sentences of agriculturists. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agriculturists
Compound Sentences with agriculturists
Complex Sentences with agriculturists
Compound-Complex Sentences with agriculturists