agriculture department in a sentence
1) The agriculture departments have defined agricultural land.
2) Agriculture department area offices will be opened specially.
3) The agriculture department is trying to stop them.
agriculture department example sentences4) An agriculture department email has added fuel to the sequester cuts debate .
5) The puzzling part of the agriculture department's census involves cattle ranching.
6) The agriculture department solicited public feedback, and most supported the proposal.
7) We have Received Certificate of agriculture department & Gas Authority.
8) Federal law requires the agriculture department to provide inspectors when a plant is running .
9) Rai is stated to be posted in Jhansi as deputy director in agriculture department .
10) The leaked agriculture department email first began circulating through Capitol Hill offices on Monday .
11) Machado managed to rise in his bureaucratic career, first in the agriculture department .
12) Samuel Alexander Robinson, lately Agricultural Assistant, agriculture department , Jamaica.
13) If your order gets confiscated by your state agriculture department we cannot be held responsible.
14) Thus anyone who plans to raise snails also should check with their State's agriculture department .
15) So a couple of conferences involving the agriculture department naturally raised some eyebrows on the Hill .
example sentences with agriculture department16) The research station for the agriculture department of University College Dublin is situated at nearby Lyons Hill.
17) The agriculture department also conducted a statewide corn sampling program last fall to determine the prevalence of aflatoxin .
18) Under previous legislation the procedures usually involved consultation between the agriculture departments and the then Nature Conservancy Council.
19) The agriculture department has said that crops would see a dip in production due to non-availability of water .
20) A study by U.S. agriculture department and Energy department researchers issued last year shows a net energy gain.
21) The agriculture department of Karad had set up a live demonstration of an Integrated Watershed Management Department.
22) On Friday, the agriculture department began distributing the special kuruvai package announced by Chief Minister Jayalalithaa .
23) Apart from the agriculture department motivating and supporting these SHGs, non-governmental organisations too support them in villages.
24) People said it was smoothed over, and that there had been adjustments of personnel in the agriculture department .
25) Speaking after meeting US agriculture department deputy secretary Krista Harden in Pretoria , Mulder said discussions had been friendly.
26) The canvassing is done every year , said Tom Wharry, a dog law supervisor with the agriculture department .
27) Popular proposals included the addition of an agriculture department at Indiana University or at what is now Butler University.
28) Still , the agriculture department runs a number of unnecessary discretionary-spending programs that ought to be eliminated as well.
How to use agriculture department in a sentence29) The agriculture department , which of course opposed the proposed changes, failed to mention that implication of its analysis.
30) Consultations between the agriculture departments and the Home Office are in progress to develop procedures and criteria for issuing licences.
31) The agriculture department says in its weekly report that most major crops in North Dakota are rated in good condition.
32) From 1996 to 2002, he studied in the Electrical and agriculture departments at the Aegean University in Izmir.
33) A researcher at Cal-Davis fears that agriculture department oversight of the bacteria will drive her out of the research field .
34) The agriculture department says it hopes "normal weather" will resume and prices will settle back to "historical norms.
35) This money will be used by Davis High School as part of our program at the school's agriculture department .
36) However , the agriculture department said it might have to furlough up to 8,400 inspectors for up to 12 days.
37) But again, a final solution is dependent upon the agriculture department withholding grants and the NPA negotiating a voluntary agreement.
38) Those two found a solution : $55 million in new money that had been meant for other agriculture department programs.
39) It streamlines the process for the agriculture department to provide farmers with technical assistance for putting conservation practices on their lands.
40) Apparently, Dulles did not tell the agriculture department what on earth the wheat aid has to do with the military.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agriculture department
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agriculture department with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agriculture department
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agriculture department in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agriculture department.
20 examples of simple sentences of agriculture department. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agriculture department
Compound Sentences with agriculture department
Complex Sentences with agriculture department
Compound-Complex Sentences with agriculture department