agricultural in a sentence
1) However surrounding agricultural conditions were very different.
2) Zambia=s agricultural credit management programme.
3) The economy was heavily focused around agricultural goods.
agricultural example sentences4) Another important agricultural activity is fruit orchards.
5) To maximise agricultural produce organic farming is being implemented.
6) Most developed nations maintain controversial agricultural tariffs.
7) But agricultural practices are more easily changed .
8) One such market was agricultural commodities futures.
9) Agricultural research is directed mainly towards commercial crops.
10) It is already seriously choking off agricultural commodity export business.
11) Current agricultural scientific regimes sweep scientific uncertainty under the table.
12) The condition of women agricultural workers is worse.
13) Agricultural buildings need directly turn out social areas.
14) Of course these nations induced appropriate agricultural innovations.
15) All farm buildings provide valuable evidence for agricultural history.
example sentences with agricultural16) The agricultural labourers themselves were not asked.
17) Can you define " agricultural terrorism"?
18) These rules are generally applicable to verbal agricultural leases.
19) Agricultural output has reached the pre 1999 level.
20) Agricultural protection is damaging to developing country producers.
21) It is located within a rich agricultural region.
22) Are intellectual property rights stifling agricultural biotechnology in developing countries?
23) Virtually all agricultural soils are mineral deficient.
24) All hawks avoided very open areas such as fallow agricultural fields.
25) The compound forms a joint agricultural unit.
26) Fifty four percent of members are agricultural workers.
27) I found conditions ripe for agricultural development.
28) The historic district contains both agricultural and residential buildings.
How to use agricultural in a sentence29) The session was largely concerned with agricultural policy.
30) Agricultural soil growing rice had sewage sludge added at different rates.
31) The hamlet is mostly agricultural and residential.
32) The religious agricultural communes were replaced with state communes.
33) Agricultural management practices can affect emission levels.
34) A drought in 1902 drastically reduced agricultural productivity.
35) Saskatoon has an agricultural biotechnology research base.
36) The purchasing capacity of agricultural enterprises dropped rapidly.
37) The export of agricultural products increased dramatically.
38) The land was converted into agricultural land.
39) The agricultural society affected which items southern colonists exported.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agricultural
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agricultural with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agricultural
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agricultural in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agricultural.
20 examples of simple sentences of agricultural. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agricultural
Compound Sentences with agricultural
Complex Sentences with agricultural
Compound-Complex Sentences with agricultural