agricultural chemical in a sentence
1) He says agricultural chemicals could threaten water supplies in rural areas.
2) Only natural organic fertilizers and no agricultural chemicals are used.
3) Commercial oil is made from oil grown with agricultural chemicals .
agricultural chemical example sentences4) In 1939, the company began producing agricultural chemicals .
5) Major manufacturing sectors include food processing, heavy machinery, and agricultural chemicals .
6) Take the example of the tobacco manufacturers , or agricultural chemical companies.
7) Extensive use of agricultural chemicals has driven out many animal and plant species.
8) We also avoid investment in major producers of synthetic pesticides and agricultural chemicals .
9) The use of agricultural chemicals such as fertilizer and pesticides magnify those impacts.
10) Eri eats one, but suddenly falls unconscious, poisoned by agricultural chemicals .
11) It produces agricultural chemicals including the pesticide Lorsban and consumer products including Styrofoam.
12) Agricultural chemicals and fertilizers, farm implements, and pumping machinery are also produced.
13) The biotech industry also claims that GMOs will reduce the use of agricultural chemicals .
14) At their core, they are large chemical companies that manufacture many types of agricultural chemicals .
15) It is typically caused by industrial activity, agricultural chemicals , or improper disposal of waste.
example sentences with agricultural chemical16) Overall, fertilizer prices remained steady, while agricultural chemical prices and crop seed prices increased slightly.
17) We were able to identify agricultural chemicals as a primary non-point source of exposure to carcinogens.
18) DATCP administers many water quality and agricultural chemical programs that are designed to protect Wisconsin's groundwater.
19) Agricultural chemicals are powerful tools that should be used only when necessary, and with extreme caution.
20) There are also restrictions on where and at what rates agricultural chemicals can be applied to crops.
21) In addition, agricultural chemicals , pesticides, and environmental pollution place an added strain on human health.
22) By 1991 heavy use of mineral fertilizers and agricultural chemicals was a major cause of pollution in the republic.
23) Recommendations for the use of agricultural chemicals are included in this publication as a convenience to the reader.
24) Calicivirus, 1080 poison, agricultural chemicals , and habitat fragmentation combined with a retrovirus were other proposed causes.
25) Many algae, bacteria, and fungi are already exploited for remediation of complex molecules chemically related to agricultural chemicals .
26) There is some evidence that organic produce has higher levels of antioxidants and that some agricultural chemicals may destroy flavonoids.
27) Wash face and hands thoroughly after using agricultural chemicals and be sure to store them out of reach of children.
28) When I was California's secretary for resources...I called my first hearing, on a toxic agricultural chemical .
How to use agricultural chemical in a sentence29) The Olin Foundation was created and is still controlled by the Olin Corporation, a top producer of agricultural chemicals .
30) Wastes are generated from a variety of sources ranging from steel mill operations to plastics production to manufacturing of agricultural chemicals .
31) Commodities carried by the railroad are coal, wood products, stone, grain, agricultural chemical , and processed food.
32) This has been mostly in agricultural chemicals where tonnages have proved a good fit with Hickson's type of batch equipment.
33) The resulting contaminated runoff represents not only a waste of agricultural chemicals , but also an environmental threat to downstream ecosystems.
34) In addition to its petroleum marketing interests, Gulf was a major producer of petrochemicals, plastics, and agricultural chemicals .
35) Agricultural activities do not include manufacturing, bulk storage, handling for resale, or the formulation of any agricultural chemical .
36) The vast amounts of agricultural chemicals being used for "technological" food production are reaching those underground stores and contaminating them.
37) But hares were declining before paraquat was introduced, and the effects of agricultural chemicals on wildlife are notoriously difficult to assess.
38) Growers should keep records on agricultural chemical applications (agricultural chemical used, rate and date of application, etc .).
39) Growers should keep records on agricultural chemical applications ( agricultural chemical used, rate and date of application, etc .).
40) Major products like ethanol, rye, agricultural chemicals and fertilizer products are sent back and forth between Delhi and St. Thomas.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agricultural chemical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agricultural chemical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agricultural chemical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agricultural chemical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agricultural chemical.
20 examples of simple sentences of agricultural chemical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agricultural chemical
Compound Sentences with agricultural chemical
Complex Sentences with agricultural chemical
Compound-Complex Sentences with agricultural chemical