agreeable term in a sentence
1) No agreeable terms could be found.
2) The two players may also trade resources, science points, and Astro on any agreeable terms .
3) United States President John Adams appointed William Eaton as Consult to Tunis to negotiate more agreeable terms .
agreeable term example sentences4) This was unpopular with hardware manufacturers and several competing bus standards were developed by consortiums, with more agreeable license terms .
5) Some acknowledged that establishing a standard for fee-for-service and non-participating hospital rates can be useful in facilitating mutually agreeable contract terms .
6) A LONG RUNNING ROW between Microsoft and Savvysoft came to a close after the two agreed to disagree under agreeable terms .
7) He recognized Wild Rose Casino & Resort for working with the city to negotiate agreeable terms for the property adjacent to the golf course.
8) He added that a multilateral agreement on mutually agreeable terms would be a "boon" to poor people and world food security.
9) By contrast, in commercial contracting, the law allows each side to rely on the other's authority to make a binding contract on mutually agreeable terms .
10) They were there to discuss new proposals by both nations, hoping to reach mutually agreeable terms for a peace settlement for the decade-old Vietnam war.
11) The breaking of the fragile status quo in the disputed areas of the Chaco by Bolivia convinced Paraguay that a diplomatic solution on agreeable terms was not possible.
12) The $6.5m-a-year company signed on the dotted line at the end of last week 'under agreeable terms ', and will be bought as a going concern.
13) euphemism: Substitution of a less offensive or more agreeable term for another
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agreeable term
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agreeable term with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agreeable term
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agreeable term in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agreeable term.
20 examples of simple sentences of agreeable term. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agreeable term
Compound Sentences with agreeable term
Complex Sentences with agreeable term
Compound-Complex Sentences with agreeable term