agency oversees in a sentence
1) The country's unified financial regulatory agency oversees and regulates the pension funds.
2) The agency oversees the implementation of the National Environment Policy.
3) The second category relates to how the agency oversees what regulated industry says about its products.
agency oversees example sentences4) This agency oversees rail operation regulations and safety requirements for U.S. freight, passenger and commuter rail operations.
5) FINRA - Created by Congress, the Financial Industry Regulatory agency oversees more than 632,000 U.S. brokers.
6) Tavenner, whose agency oversees HealthCare.gov, said the new count represents paying customers as of Aug. 15.
7) The Defense Logistics agency oversees the disbursement of 13,000 MRAPs to 780 domestic law enforcement agencies on waiting lists for vehicles.
8) The agency oversees operations at three major sea ports and three mail centres, and operates detention facilities in Laval, Toronto, Kingston and Vancouver.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agency oversees
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agency oversees with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agency oversees
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agency oversees in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agency oversees.
20 examples of simple sentences of agency oversees. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agency oversees
Compound Sentences with agency oversees
Complex Sentences with agency oversees
Compound-Complex Sentences with agency oversees