agency operates in a sentence
1) The Highways agency operates within a complex external environment.
2) The agency operates ten regional offices besides its head office in Accra.
3) The Environment agency operates the Floodline service for England and Wales.
agency operates example sentences4) The Environment agency operates the barrier using two giant lock gates to manage water levels.
5) The Tanzania Government Flight agency operates a Gulfstream G550 for VIP transports.
6) The Israel Space agency operates the spaceport located in Palmachim Air Force Base.
7) A regional agency operates Portland International Airport along the middle slough and marine terminals near the lower slough.
8) The Training and Employment agency operates the following schemes aimed at helping people to start their own businesses.
9) How an agency operates and conducts itself does not have anything to do with who the president is.
10) The agency operates from an underground base at a Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority ventilation station in Battery Park.
11) The Central Intelligence agency operates a Clandestine Service (NCS) to collect human intelligence and perform Covert operations.
12) Fire services are provided by Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue, and that agency operates two fire stations in the city.
13) It was said to show how a private intelligence agency operates and how it targets individuals for their corporate and government clients.
14) Nimble and targeted , the agency operates more than 100 social media sites, attracting more than 100,000 Facebook and Twitter followers.
15) According to Coase, any regulatory agency operates under two "handicaps." First, the agency cannot measure costs and benefits as precisely as the market.
example sentences with agency operates16) The European Space agency operates Svalbard-3 (SG-3), a 13 m dish antenna which is able to transmit in the S band and receive in the S and X band.
17) Issues that involve federal agencies apply to federal courts, and federal courts must observe laws established within the state in which that federal agency operates .
18) In a civilized society, such confiscations are given due process at the very least, which is clearly absent on how this powerful agency operates .
19) The Canadian Coast Guard agency operates makes and models of motor lifeboats that are modified RNLI and USCG designs such as the Arun and the 47 footer (respectively).
20) We bear in mind that the agency operates essentially, and is intended so to do, as an adjudicator and not as an advocate or adversary.
21) The Canadian Space agency operates a highly active space program, conducting deep-space, planetary, and aviation research, and developing rockets and satellites.
22) The agency operates a fleet of patrol and rescue craft in addition to a few aircraft used primarily for anti-smuggling patrols and rescue activities.
23) The agency operates through three directorates:
24) The agency operates the Fifth Ward/Denver Harbor Transit Center on Lockwood Street.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agency operates
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agency operates with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agency operates
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agency operates in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agency operates.
20 examples of simple sentences of agency operates. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agency operates
Compound Sentences with agency operates
Complex Sentences with agency operates
Compound-Complex Sentences with agency operates