agency official in a sentence
1) An authorized agency official must review and approve each written determination.
2) Contact with former agency officials began the previous summer.
3) Agency officials cited instances during which suppliers had shortchanged the council.
agency official example sentences4) Designated agency official means "Director, Equal Opportunity".
5) Apparently a Drug Enforcement agency official was present during the arrest.
6) The agency officials say this year's weather had a big effect.
7) Designated agency official means the Director, Office of Civil Rights.
8) But nuclear safety agency officials say the pollution cannot always be controlled.
9) Palestinian Investment Promotion agency official website.
10) Agency officials say ' he has not surfaced in any manner'.
11) Describe the complaint process, particularly the agency officials who can receive harassment claims.
12) Aegis BMD web page, U.S. Missile Defense agency official website.
13) Comptroller Thomas Curry and two other agency officials also are scheduled to testify .
14) Agency officials traveled more than 2000 mi to find a tree that met their specifications.
15) Space agency officials gave names to the three PhoneSats, as they are called.
example sentences with agency official16) But space agency officials say it's not a case of Red Planet favoritism.
17) They also reviewed key IRS security policies and interviewed agency officials during fiscal years 2011 and 2010.
18) There were 1,800 people who registered to speak for two minutes each, agency officials said.
19) We also discussed any variances with agency officials to determine the reasons why those variances existed.
20) The business improvement report which Amway Japan submitted earlier lacked concrete measures, the agency official said.
21) Agency official Hiroshi Takemiya says he hopes the data will give people peace of mind .
22) Agency officials stressed that the vast majority of juices on the market are already below the threshold .
23) NASA will launch a sample-return mission to an asteroid in 2016, agency officials announced Wednesday.
24) Several times, however, agency officials have tried to alter what these scientists tell the media.
25) First , however, agency officials offered a defense: Moonlighting isn't unusual in state government.
26) Office or agency officials who have knowledge of violations of these regulations shall take whatever corrective action is necessary.
27) It includes any other agency official authorized to act on his or her behalf, unless explicity stated otherwise.
28) Agency officials hope the list will continue to grow, and that the program will continue to gain momentum.
How to use agency official in a sentence29) Mississippi Emergency Management agency officials also recorded deaths in Forrest, Hinds, Warren and Leake counties.
30) And one of NASA's twin STEREO spacecraft caught it all on video, agency officials announced last week.
31) Some agency officials at post in Mexico also told us that personnel shortages constrained their ability to implement Mérida.
32) The United States Environmental Protection agency official range is , much less than the 100 mi quoted by Nissan.
33) The weather conditions at the time "were not favourable" according to a Maritime and Coastguard agency official .
34) None of the asteroids mapped pose an impact threat to Earth within the next 100 years, agency officials said.
35) The FTC isn't immediately seeking civil fines against the companies but may do so later, agency officials said.
36) Inslee said he received assurance from Federal Emergency Management agency officials Monday morning that assistance is on the way.
37) When we don't do those things, legislators and agency officials listen only to the people who do.
38) But agency officials have been outlining plans at industry conferences , working with IBM, EMC and other private-sector specialists.
39) This time, I was acting out in an office, with staff, superiors, and agency officials watching.
40) The funds for the cameras were originally allocated in 2009 by then-City Councilman James Sanders Jr. , agency officials said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agency official
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agency official with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agency official
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agency official in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agency official.
20 examples of simple sentences of agency official. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agency official
Compound Sentences with agency official
Complex Sentences with agency official
Compound-Complex Sentences with agency official