affectionate term in a sentence
1) He always spoke of him in the most affectionate terms .
2) She remarried but remained on affectionate terms with Gwenn.
3) He also wrote in dignified and affectionate terms assuring King Manuel I of his loyalty.
affectionate term example sentences4) The programme also made use of Northern English language and dialect ; affectionate local terms like " eh, chook?
5) He told Dagmar in very affectionate terms that he hoped she would still consider herself a member of their family.
6) They seemed on the most affectionate terms , occasionally entwining their great long necks and gently biting each other on the shoulders.
7) The men spoke of him in genuinely affectionate terms , in spite of his nickname, and seemed to have great confidence in him.
8) I suppose all car's in this bracket will 'do the job'. the thing is with the XJ, people usually talk about it in affectionate terms and there is never any snears of envy.
9) Owing to the affectionate terms they were all on he kept his kingdom during his whole life free from all plots and from any taint of domestic discord.
10) These men, with stories of their womanizing, boozing and brawling, were dubbed the 'Rat Pack' by the press, not altogether an affectionate term .
11) Tibullus's suit was favoured by Delia's mother, of whom he speaks in very affectionate terms (i. 6, 57 seq.).
12) His brothers, Timon and Lamprias, are frequently mentioned in his essays and dialogues, where Timon is spoken of in the most affectionate terms .
13) He called the longer pieces Harmony Music , but used also the alternative affectionate generic term 'Shed Music', referring to the place where the group rehearsed.
14) Affectionate term for father or , sometimes, grandfather The actual meaning behind the word pope.
15) (U.S. Coast Guard) Derogatory/ affectionate term for Icebreakers, which are painted red for visibility.
example sentences with affectionate term
example sentences with affectionate term16) Yves Montand as César Soubeyran / "Le Papet": In the local dialect "Papet" is an affectionate term for "grandfather".
17) You owe this happy, wonderful feeling to oxytocin (aka "the hug hormone"/"love drug" and various other affectionate terms ).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affectionate term
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affectionate term with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affectionate term
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affectionate term in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affectionate term.
20 examples of simple sentences of affectionate term. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affectionate term
Compound Sentences with affectionate term
Complex Sentences with affectionate term
Compound-Complex Sentences with affectionate term