affectionate nickname in a sentence
1) She earned the affectionate nickname 'Magic Stick'.
2) His initials earned him the affectionate nickname of "Choo-Choo".
3) She earned the affectionate nickname ""Ageless Warrior"" through her long career.
affectionate nickname example sentences4) Jig is obviously an affectionate nickname .
5) Brown received the affectionate nickname "Winkle" from his Royal Navy colleagues.
6) In the latter case the suffix -"saheb" applies to such affectionate nicknames .
7) Corresponding to any given name there are one or more hypocoristics, affectionate nicknames .
8) The world 's first smartphone earned the affectionate nickname "CrackBerry" for its addictive quality.
9) The article's title, "Squidgygate", referenced Gilbey's affectionate nickname for Diana.
10) The Ohio Company of Associates chose the name Marietta after an affectionate nickname for Marie Antoinette.
11) Her grandma's name is Ida Green, and the men's affectionate nickname for her is "Spuds".
12) This coin, and others issued since with this reverse design, have the affectionate nickname of "voyageur dollars".
13) This name may actually have been given to several of Powhatan's daughters as a term of endearment or an affectionate nickname .
14) Salvi is a widely used affectionate nickname the younger generations of English speaking Salvadoran Americans in The United States give to themselves.
15) Avila, in turn, had an affectionate nickname for everyone else, whether they were male or female, young or old.
example sentences with affectionate nickname16) He adopted the alias Robin Murray, a name suggested by Sunday Reed, whose affectionate nickname for him was "Robin Redbreast".
17) He comments on Rush's physical appearance, refers to him with an affectionate nickname and offers a 'personal tour' of Athlum.
18) According to Morgan, "cabbage" is an actual term of endearment Philip uses for his wife (""mon chou"" - "my cabbage" - is a standard affectionate nickname in French).
19) She became popularly known by the affectionate nickname "La Chata" - a reference to her snub or "button" nose.
20) She began to draw attention while still on the junior circuit and is a household name in Japan, known by the affectionate nickname "Mao-chan".
21) But like Morelli and Ranger, he also has affectionate nicknames for her and is just as every bit amused at the situations she finds herself in.
22) Lord Nelson regarded her as his favourite ship, and to her crew she was known by the affectionate nickname 'Eggs-and-Bacon'.
23) During this period, the team picked up the affectionate nickname the Busby Babes, because of the youthfulness of many of the players he fielded.
24) Kuerten is also known as "Guga" (), an affectionate nickname which is a common abbreviation of the name "Gustavo" in Portuguese-speaking countries.
25) It was mainly known as "Highbury" due to its location and was given the affectionate nickname of "The Home of Football" by the club.
26) Clarke, one of the UK's best-known and popular politicians, was dubbed by the press with the affectionate nickname of "Big Beast".
27) "Mi" was Messiaen's affectionate nickname for his wife.
28) 'Duch is Diana's affectionate nickname for Fergie.
How to use affectionate nickname in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affectionate nickname
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affectionate nickname with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affectionate nickname
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affectionate nickname in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affectionate nickname.
20 examples of simple sentences of affectionate nickname. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affectionate nickname
Compound Sentences with affectionate nickname
Complex Sentences with affectionate nickname
Compound-Complex Sentences with affectionate nickname