affectionate name in a sentence
1) The camp latrines were given affectionate names .
2) An affectionate name used by students and alumni for their Alma Mater.
3) Children were also given affectionate names as expressions of what their parents wished them to be in life.
affectionate name example sentences4) Well, they had purchased it from an American who had given it the affectionate name for his grandmother.
5) Of all the non-sister characters in Sister Princess, only Jiiya has a personal affectionate name for the sister's brother.
6) I won't name him myself, as this was simply an affectionate name that I attributed to the fish temporarily to make referring to him (to Lynne) a bit more simplified!
7) Maitreya's schedule was to go to school, eat, sleep, read schoolbooks, read Baba's books (his spiritual teacher, Baba is his affectionate name ) and meditate.
8) I'm guessing the Snow Birds (our affectionate name for winter visitors) are leaving their recreational vehicles here in Arizona when they return to the home state.
9) "Noguerita", the affectionate name given to him by the Mexicans, played in Mexico from 1943 until 1948.
10) ( February 1 , 2012) Asperger syndrome and Aspies - the affectionate name that people diagnosed with Asperger syndrome call themselves - seem to be everywhere.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affectionate name
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affectionate name with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affectionate name
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affectionate name in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affectionate name.
20 examples of simple sentences of affectionate name. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affectionate name
Compound Sentences with affectionate name
Complex Sentences with affectionate name
Compound-Complex Sentences with affectionate name