affect joint in a sentence
1) Various types of arthritis may affect the knee joint .
2) The deterioration can be rapid, severe and affect multiple joints .
3) It often affects the joints of the leg and spine.
affect joint example sentences4) The condition usually affects multiple joints .
5) In rheumatoid arthritis, the joints are affected in a symmetrical pattern.
6) Severely affected joints may require joint replacement surgery, such as knee replacement.
7) It usually affects the big toe, but can affect other joints .
8) A: Arthritis affects joints and tissues that surround the joint.
9) Unlike arthritis, no inflammation is present and joints are not directly affected .
10) They do the same thing with service connected orthopedic conditions that affect joints .
11) This may affect any joints but often affects the feet, ankles and knees.
12) Other joints are also affected , commonly shoulders, knees, ankles and elbows.
13) With time, multiple joints are affected (it is a polyarthritis).
14) Rheumatoid arthritis often affects joints in the fingers, wrists, knees and elbows.
15) Bunions may also result from arthritis, which often affects the big toe joint .
example sentences with affect joint16) Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory disease that can affect many joints in your body.
17) Hip dysplasia: A heritable disease which affects the joints of the hips.
18) It can also trigger a condition called TMJ , affecting the temporomandibular joint .
19) RS typically affects large weight-bearing joints such as the knees and the lower back.
20) It mainly affects joints in the spine and the sacroiliac joint in the pelvis.
21) It can accordingly affect emotional joints , most quizzically the knees, hips and shoulders.
22) This arthritis usually affects the fingers and toes, but it may affect other joints too.
23) Arthroscopy is a minimally-invasive procedure used for the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting joints .
24) This subtype can include the neck and jaw as well as the small joints usually affected .
25) It usually restores complete mobility if no other joint is affected , and also completely prevents recurrence.
26) People with certain medical conditions that affect the joints and muscles are at higher risk for scoliosis.
27) The joints affected by OA become stiff and painful, often creaking or grinding when being moved.
28) It seems that at boiler temperatures the joints were affected by sulphur (from the coal).
How to use affect joint in a sentence29) A form of arthritis that often affects the joints and the ends of the fingers and toes.
30) Osteoarthritis typically affects the weight-bearing joints , such as the back, spine, and pelvis.
31) RA primarily affects joints , however it also affects other organs in 15-25% of individuals.
32) Not surprisingly it tends to affect weight-bearing joints (eg low back, hips and knees).
33) While it mainly affects the spine, it can also affect other joints , tendons and ligaments.
34) The joints are not affected , although the pain may feel like it is coming from the joints.
35) Any joints affected by arthritis can be expected to deteriorate more rapidly if they are not used correctly.
36) Systemic sclerosis is a chronic, degenerative disease that affects the joints , skin, and internal organs.
37) Dogs have about an 8 percent chance of developing this heritable condition, which affects the hip joint .
38) OCD in humans most commonly affects the knees, ankles, and elbow but can affect any joint .
39) Sometimes only the upper part of the joint is affected and the rest of the joint is undamaged.
40) While osteoarthritis only affects individual joints , rheumatoid arthritis ultimately affects all synovial joints in a person's body.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect joint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect joint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect joint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect joint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect joint.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect joint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect joint
Compound Sentences with affect joint
Complex Sentences with affect joint
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect joint