affect hearing in a sentence
1) The acoustic neuroma primarily affects the hearing of more or less important.
2) Some medications may reversibly affect hearing .
3) hearing testing is generally useful as Tobramycin affects both hearing and vestibular function.
affect hearing example sentences4) This website provides an informative audio simulation of how a sensorineural hearing loss affects hearing .
5) We did go to an audiologist, who felt that her hearing was affected .
6) Nevertheless, no other psychophysical characteristics of hearing were affected following sectioning of the OCB.
7) It took him longer to understand commands and follow conversations because his hearing was affected by the enlarged adenoids.
8) Think about how each affects the other, where in this case touch affects hearing and hearing affects touch.
9) In recent years, there has been an increased emphasis upon revealing how consistent usage of medicine affects the hearing of individuals.
10) The impact of noise pollution is manifold: it affects hearing , performance (attention and concentration), sleep, and health.
11) After Japan, Sister Dolores spent 20 years at Grovely before being diagnosed with Meniere's disease - a disorder of the inner ear that can affect hearing and balance.
12) Put that lot together and you have a meta study of how our sense of hearing is affected by other senses and perceptions in a very real, testable, repeatable way.
13) By this time that "wax build up" feeling was very strong, so I concluded that the wax was built up enough that my hearing was affected .
14) Any stipulated request or motion which affects a hearing or proceeding on the Court's calendar must be filed no later than 14 days before the scheduled event.
15) My hearing was affected when there was fluid, but there was enough time when it wasn;t that my speech development was not affected.
example sentences with affect hearing16) " The concussion made my short-term memory atrocious and my hearing is affected .
17) When we're stressed our ears become more susceptible, noises don't have to be as loud to affect hearing ."
18) Brett 's friend is tot... Ménière's disease ( / m eɪ n ˈ j ɛər z / ) is a disorder of the inner ear that can affect hearing and balance to a varying degree.
19) Even if your hearing is not permanently affected , the way your brain processes sound may be changed which could result in tinnitus."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect hearing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect hearing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect hearing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect hearing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect hearing.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect hearing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect hearing
Compound Sentences with affect hearing
Complex Sentences with affect hearing
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect hearing