affect frequency in a sentence
1) Why does ERGO room correction only affect frequencies below 500Hz?
2) Temperature variations do not affect stomatal frequencies ( stomatal index).
3) It is unclear if climate change itself affects the frequency of La Ninas.
affect frequency example sentences4) Both abiotic and biotic factors may affect the frequency with which each phase occurs.
5) In addition to stability, the output capacitor also affects the high frequency transient response.
6) For clinicians, treatment discontinuation may affect the frequency of disease monitoring and patient follow-up.
7) This is because lightning cannot affect the frequency , only the amplitude or power.
8) Human endeavours have triggered global warming and thereby affected the frequency and intensity of extreme climate events.
9) ZENIT: What aspects of the culture of today are affecting the frequency of these cases?
10) Improvements in those tools affect the frequency of attack, and the ultimate result is point-and-click usability.
11) The most significant factor affecting the surname frequency is other ethnic groups identifying as Han and adopting Han names.
12) Changes in solar output affect the maximum usable frequency , a limit on the highest frequency usable for communications.
13) Or perhaps simply affecting the frequency (s) individuals tend to perceive could account for much of this.
14) The dosage and method of administration can also affect the frequency of CINV (chemo- induced nausea and vomiting).
15) So it is actually the "wavelength" which is affected; as a consequence, the received frequency is also affected .
example sentences with affect frequency16) Determining how much the DC bias affects the modal frequency depends on accurately simulating a second-order effect known as electrostatic spring softening.
17) His claim was that the gas only affected the frequency , but not the pitch, despite them being the same thing.
18) With this feature, the FX can be applied to any of three specific frequency bands, without affecting the other frequencies .
19) My new location is not going to affect the frequency of my visits, but she might not remember that and become anxious.
20) By 1995 it was evident that blackbody radiation was affecting the frequency of cesium chronometers, and that the true SI second should be measured at 0 Kelvin.
21) Fermi resonance thus introduces additional strong bands, which may be mistaken for fundamentals; it also affects the apparent frequencies of fundamentals involved.
22) Many factors affect the frequency , distribution, strength and physical properties of a "typical" lightning flash in a particular region of the world.
23) In postoperative surgical patients, how does the use of music compared with no use of music affect the frequency of pain medication administration?
24) Increasing the mechanical input power to a synchronous generator will not greatly affect the system frequency , but will produce more electric power from that unit.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect frequency
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect frequency with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect frequency
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect frequency in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect frequency.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect frequency. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect frequency
Compound Sentences with affect frequency
Complex Sentences with affect frequency
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect frequency