aesthetic preference in a sentence
1) Perceptual sets are also the result of cultural aesthetic preferences .
2) It's an aesthetic preference , I think.
3) Bourdieu theorizes that class fractions teach aesthetic preferences to their young.
aesthetic preference example sentences4) Symmetry and beauty have a strong biological link that influences aesthetic preferences .
5) Despite their obvious differences in temperament and aesthetic preference , they eventually became close friends.
6) Aesthetic preferences and attendance to various cultural events are associated with education and social origin.
7) How different would be the aesthetic preferences of humans and non-human persons with similar faculties?
8) How does this principle-the peak shift effect-relate to human pattern recognition and aesthetic preference ?
9) Addison recognizes, too, to some extent, the influence of association upon our aesthetic preferences .
10) It's happened enough I know this is an aesthetic Mexican preference , and not an accident.
11) Most important, several studies have found that there exists a U-shape relationship between aesthetic preference and complexity.
12) There are many fine differences in the two styles, appealing to the aesthetic preferences of the genders.
13) The direction of the lighting placed on a painting also seems to have an effect on aesthetic preference .
14) Neuroanatomical evidence from studies using fMRI scans of aesthetic preference show that representational paintings are preferred over abstract paintings.
15) How on Earth does one keep 1-2 lbs per gallon?the rule is loose and largely dependent on aesthetic preference .
example sentences with aesthetic preference16) In this sense, the passage implies an aesthetic preference for an older type of landscape as well as a fear of social and economic dislocation.
17) His style embodies the views and aesthetic preferences of the new generations of young people searching for new expressions of their appearance and their individuality.
18) There was, Wallace insisted, "not a particle of evidence" of aesthetic preferences in "an insect's very limited mentality".
19) A number of factors affect escalator design, including physical requirements, location, traffic patterns, safety considerations, and aesthetic preferences .
20) A democratic state cannot be seen as simply indulging the aesthetic preferences of a few, however enlightened, or of overtly infusing art with political values.
21) In fact, research tries to integrate priming (psychology), cultural influences and the different types of stimuli that may elicit an aesthetic preference .
22) Using kindergarten to college aged participants, researchers tested viewers' aesthetic preference when comparing an original piece of art with its mirror image.
23) Over time the Japanese developed the ability to absorb, imitate, and finally assimilate those elements of foreign culture that complemented their aesthetic preferences .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aesthetic preference
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aesthetic preference with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aesthetic preference
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aesthetic preference in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aesthetic preference.
20 examples of simple sentences of aesthetic preference. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aesthetic preference
Compound Sentences with aesthetic preference
Complex Sentences with aesthetic preference
Compound-Complex Sentences with aesthetic preference