aesthete in a sentence
1) A fundamental characteristic of the aesthete is "immediacy".
2) Is he an aesthete of the subject?
3) Hell for the aesthete , heaven for the sports fan.
aesthete example sentences4) Some benefactors enter , one an aesthete with two Afghan hounds.
5) Or perhaps he'd simply lost interest in the diversions of aesthetes .
6) Not a conservative nor an aesthete .
7) The result is working-class art-rock for disaffected aesthetes .
8) The aesthete and much quoted William Beckford first comes out to Portugal.
9) Talking to Helena, she says, "You people were the aesthetes .
10) For he is the aesthete , as I had Yeats speak of him.
11) Don't we have in him a formalist, in fact an aesthete ?
12) It seems odd, but for the fact that everyone in town is an aesthete .
13) In the thousands of thin canals that cross these plates there are aesthetes that are photosensitive.
14) Cumming alluded to a return to Cabaret in a recent interview with The aesthete .
15) You will find some serious aesthetes in the city, though they're probably wearing sweatpants.
example sentences with aesthete16) They are paradises for aesthetes .
17) Perish that one might be polite or circumspect - such is the mark of the aesthete .
18) YVES SAINT LAURENT The talking-head tie for the left-of-centre aesthete .
19) As an aesthete and a humanitarian he was affronted by the brutal ugliness of the slums.
20) Some elements disdained the aesthetes , but their languishing attitudes and showy costumes became a recognised pose.
21) Many aesthetes have insisted that the essence of drawing lies in the relationship between compound curves and straights.
22) One of the most fascinating aspects of art is its co-existence amongst the aesthetes and the philistines.
23) He often appears in literature and other creative media as the epitome of a young, amoral aesthete .
24) The primary sense organs of chitons are the subradula organ and a large number of unique organs called aesthetes .
25) He is an aesthete .
26) How rare to find an aesthete and intellectual artisan, much like myself, on the terraces these days.
27) Drexler's fanciful scenarios, nonetheless, have come to represent nanotechnology for many aesthetes of science and technology.
28) But the aesthetes can confidently assert that the lives of its people would scarcely be improved by those means.
How to use aesthete in a sentence29) My work has appeared in Businessweek, Ladies' Home Journal, The aesthete and Acura Style.
30) And thus it seems that liberal social democracy cossets and protects the aesthete as no other form of society does.
31) Utilitarian to his aesthete .
32) To everyone, except perhaps here and there an occasional aesthete , the commonest sense of the word is unaesthetic.
33) Because you are an aesthete , some developments in the industrialised world are bound to offend and hurt you deeply.
34) Thomas Harris created a fictional character called Hannibal Lecter, a cannibal and aesthete portrayed by Anthony Hopkins on screen.
35) An additional layer to the book includes the famous "Seducer's Diary", itself supposedly discovered by the aesthete .
36) Though of less letters than such ' pretentious' word as aesthete , which is what they really have in mind.
37) He was a high romantic, an aesthete , and a sentimentalist, and he was profoundly loyal to his friends.
38) Nabokov's detractors fault him for being an aesthete and for his over-attention to language and detail rather than character development.
39) As a confirmed aesthete , I have to say that you can find your center and enjoy more of the world.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aesthete
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aesthete with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aesthete
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aesthete in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aesthete.
20 examples of simple sentences of aesthete. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aesthete
Compound Sentences with aesthete
Complex Sentences with aesthete
Compound-Complex Sentences with aesthete