Aesop in a sentence
1) Aesop began to appear equally early in literary works.
2) Aesop must have been a keen observer of natural animal rhythms.
3) Aesop apps are available for pregnancy , childbirth and child care.
Aesop example sentences4) Aesop Rock has had a lot of coffee today.
5) It was loosely based on the classic fable by Aesop .
6) Other composers went directly to Aesop for their inspiration.
7) Settings of the Aesop version have been much rarer.
8) Check out these 13 all-star Aesop products ahead .
9) See the Aesop Institute website for details .
10) Aesop's fables are probably the best known.
11) On other continents Aesop has occasionally undergone a degree of acculturation.
12) It's a free plugin called Aesop Story Engine .
13) Aesop & Doom have that as well.
14) Nobody is really sure if Aesop made up these fables.
15) The "Book of Aesop " also belongs to this period.
example sentences with Aesop16) During this time, Aesop worked at a photography gallery.
17) This is a Native version of an Aesop's fable.
18) But the humorless doctor had no appreciation for Aesop .
19) Aesop may or may not have written his fables.
20) Disney studied " Aesop's Fables" as a model.
21) The source of most of the fables was Aesop .
22) A much later tradition depicts Aesop as a black African from Ethiopia.
23) Aesop Rock toured the United States to promote "Skelethon".
24) Several of Aesop's Fables reference this belief.
25) Aesop (also spelled Esop) (ca.
26) Early on, the representation of Aesop as an ugly slave emerged.
27) These ancient fables are today known as " Aesop's Fables".
28) Henryson and Aesop remain quite distinct in the dialogue of the prologue.
How to use Aesop in a sentence29) He notably illustrated editions of " Aesop's Fables" throughout his life.
30) At times he was Aesop , others Hitchcock, often Don Giovanni.
31) However, Aesop on his own?
32) Aesop did the same in his fable The Ant and the Grasshopper.
33) Peter meant that he was not peddling myth such as Aesop's fables.
34) Bewick later published his version of Aesop's Fables (1818).
35) The tradition of Aesop's African origin was carried forward into the 19th century.
36) One of Aesop's fables is The Tortoise and the Hare.
37) The fables of the slave Aesop have been famous for more than 2,500 years.
38) The play is described as an allegory about freedom with Aesop as the main character.
39) Joe Hayes Dance, Nana, Dance has won the 2009 Aesop Award!
40) Aesop's speech is incomprehensible.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aesop
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aesop with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aesop
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aesop in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aesop.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aesop. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aesop
Compound Sentences with Aesop
Complex Sentences with Aesop
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aesop