aerospace division in a sentence
1) City experts believe the aerospace division is secure.
2) In 1990 the company launched its own aerospace division .
3) The 810th Strategic aerospace division was inactivated 30 June 1971.
aerospace division example sentences4) This allowed it to stay with the 14th Strategic aerospace division .
5) Reliance bought United Alloys Inc.'s aerospace division in August 2000.
6) The aerospace division is a major military defense contractor within Gotham and the United States.
7) The Sharklets are to be manufactured and distributed by Korean Air aerospace division .
8) Orenda aerospace division , Magellan aerospace Corporation continues to operate at 3160 Derry Road east.
9) The Canadian company, Bombardier, employs about 5,000 people in its aerospace division in the UK.
10) Honeywell's aerospace division is headquartered in Phoenix, and the valley hosts many of their avionics and mechanical facilities.
11) In 1958, all base units came under the command of the 821st Strategic aerospace division , headquartered at Ellsworth.
12) Goodyear had to sell off assets, including the aerospace division and its famed blimp air dock, but it maintained its independence and is still headquartered in Akron.
13) On 1 July 1962 the wing was reassigned to the 810th Air division (later the 810th Strategic aerospace division ).
14) The 4347th Combat Crew Training Wing replaced the 3520th and the 42d Strategic aerospace division was activated on 15 July 1959.
15) In July 1954, the 19th Bombardment Wing joined the 321st at Pinecastle AFB and the two units came under the control of the 813th Strategic aerospace division .
example sentences with aerospace division16) In 1996, Rockwell sold its military and aerospace division , including responsibility for the "Collins" combat system, to Boeing.
17) On 1 January 1964, SAC assumed jurisdiction of Sawyer AFB, with the 410th Bomb Wing becoming the host unit under the 4th Strategic aerospace division .
18) William moved himself and family to San Jose in 1967, and joined Philco, later acquired by Ford as its Ford aerospace division , as an process engineer.
19) 14th Strategic aerospace division , 30 June 1971
20) 12th Strategic aerospace division , 25 June 1966
21) 810th Strategic aerospace division , 25 July 1968
22) 22d Strategic aerospace division , 9 September 1960 - 1 July 1965
23) 18th Strategic aerospace division , 1 July 1959 - 2 July 1968
24) 1st Strategic aerospace division , 1 September 1988 - 1 September 1991
25) 17th Strategic aerospace division : 1 Jul 1963 - 31 Mar 1970
26) 1st Strategic aerospace division , 16 July 1957 - 1 September 1991
27) 819th Strategic aerospace division , 1 February 1956 - 1 July 1965
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerospace division
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerospace division with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerospace division
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerospace division in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerospace division.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerospace division. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerospace division
Compound Sentences with aerospace division
Complex Sentences with aerospace division
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerospace division