aerials in a sentence
1) A second attempt was made to snatch the aerials which succeeded.
2) Loft aerials are more prone to bad weather signal loss.
3) In addition, there are three 12-foot loop aerials .
aerials example sentences4) Today, surf magazines love aerials in their covers.
5) In inverted aerials , skiers execute elaborate somersaults and twists.
6) DAB aerials are still relatively rare, and overpriced.
7) Very like radio aerials , aren't they?
8) The most common obstruction are electricity pylons or TV aerials .
9) Mogul racing, ballet and aerials ; absolutely breathtaking.
10) You can literally only see car aerials in some .
11) Ladder Companies are generally equipped with Seagrave aerials .
12) Their tails are straight up like aerials (Radio Tanzania).
13) Many people will also need new aerials to receive the service.
14) At the top, aerials protrude horizontally creating an oblong shape.
15) Outside were the familiar roofs and flats, the chimneys and aerials .
example sentences with aerials16) The seaplane failed to snatch the aerials on its first attempt.
17) Aerials sprout up like weeds on the roof.
18) It's got enough aerials anyway.
19) This is one of Bob Archer's aerials as comes highly recommended.
20) In most cases, reception is possible using aerials originally used for analogue television.
21) Camplin claimed her second medal, a bronze in the aerials event.
22) It became especially popular in the 1930s with the invention of aerials .
23) Some bunkers were large enough to allow the removal of periscopes and aerials .
24) Tax Sectional Parcels correspond with the tax photo aerials .
25) In 1961 the limited use of aerials saw the development of Irish cable.
26) Tax Photo aerials are available at the County Property Appraisers office.
27) In aerials , the skis for both men and women are about 160 centimeters.
28) The wow factor plays big in the men's and women's aerials competition.
How to use aerials in a sentence29) Other categories include aerials , Showcase, and Team Cabaret competitions.
30) Used to deal with such things as installation of television aerials or small antennas.
31) The rooftop aerials , the RDS in cars, will be obsolete.
32) Requirements for an airborne system included low weight, low power consumption and small aerials .
33) Australia fielded 4 of the 23 qualifiers in the women's aerials in 2006.
34) Flight technique is the most important skill when it comes to aerials in surfing.
35) Trying to take pictures of the buildings without those intrusive TV aerials is almost impossible.
36) Imagine the roof of one of our large hostelries equipped with 2,000 aerials !
37) The necessary aerials are a fraction of the original size and costs have fallen too.
38) In Tazarbu in 1979 two households had television sets, with twenty-metre aerials .
39) Many also have FM and DAB aerials , since radio reception is equally poor.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerials
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerials with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerials
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerials in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerials.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerials. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerials
Compound Sentences with aerials
Complex Sentences with aerials
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerials