advocate of in a sentence
1) Wayne is a great advocate of experiential learning.
2) Advocate of strong necessities must reject this picture.
3) This is admitted by advocates of "ritual" music.
advocate of example sentences4) Political liberals and advocates of economic reform are being dismissed.
5) Advocates of net bias also propose lawful pricing.
6) This view has been articulated by advocates of deep history.
7) Jefferson was an advocate of public education.
8) Mills was a warm advocate of small farms.
9) Bhutto was a strong advocate of empowering small farmers.
10) He became an advocate of nonviolent resistance.
11) Advocates of legalization make free speech arguments.
12) Rogers is an outspoken advocate of agriculture investments .
13) He is a strong advocate of social justice .
14) Advocates of consolidating regional cooperation have debated various possible approaches.
15) Nevertheless, advocates of immediate secession were clearly outnumbered.
example sentences with advocate of16) She was a staunch advocate of the movement.
17) For advocates of municipal wireless, the stakes are high.
18) Were these early advocates of women's liberation?
19) I am also an ardent advocate of interfaith cooperation.
20) Are the violent advocates of other peoples pain.
21) Tony is a big advocate of the performing arts.
22) Instead, advocates of laws against cousin marriage appeal to science.
23) Perkins was not an advocate of vertical integration.
24) Wenger is an advocate of financial fair play in football.
25) Kennedy was a longtime advocate of raising the minimum wage.
26) Advocates of net neutrality have sought to restrict such changes.
27) He was an outspoken advocate of education for women.
28) Some advocates of inclusion promote the adoption of progressive education practices.
How to use advocate of in a sentence29) He was also an advocate of universal suffrage.
30) Robert Chambers has been a particularly notable advocate of such techniques.
31) Many librarians have been vocal and active advocates of open access.
32) Sawyer has long been an advocate of Canadian science fiction.
33) He is proponent and advocate of this term.
34) He was an early advocate of speeding up competitive chess.
35) He remained until recently an advocate of the contest.
36) They are the chief advocates of the working class.
37) Gould was also an advocate of medical marijuana.
38) Sagan was a user and advocate of marijuana.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate of.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate of
Compound Sentences with advocate of
Complex Sentences with advocate of
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate of