advocate for in a sentence
1) A group advocating for mass produced solar powered homes .
2) We advocate for improvements in healthy public policy.
3) Moran is a longtime advocate for animal welfare issues.
advocate for example sentences4) Surely women are capable of advocating for male rights?
5) Powell is the biggest advocate for change.
6) We ought advocate for your reasonable vegetarian.
7) Campbell is an advocate for undergraduate learning through independent research.
8) They are informed advocates for sound educational practices and policies.
9) They help their members advocate for issues surrounding intellectual disabilities.
10) She was an advocate for primary health care worldwide.
11) Keith has advocated for a disciplined "command structure".
12) Simon is a staunch advocate for animal rights.
13) He was especially involved in advocating for regional priesthood councils.
14) He advocated for better pensions for retired baseball players.
15) Both these organizations advocate for lower taxes.
example sentences with advocate for16) Kennedy is a vocal advocate for health care reform.
17) These movements advocate for "political collaboration" amongst these territories.
18) Townshend has also advocated for drug rehabilitation.
19) Ken is an advocate for information literacy.
20) Nurses have long been advocates for health care reform.
21) He is an advocate for marriage equality.
22) Is the author advocating for forced housing relocation?
23) Proponents advocate for more therapy and fewer medications.
24) He has been out advocating for reform ever since .
25) She has steadily been a radical advocate for women empowerment .
26) When will physicians start advocating for themselves ?
27) I always advocate for diversity in generation .
28) You are a strong advocate for yoga.
How to use advocate for in a sentence29) Advocates for various entrenched opinions rushed to comment.
30) Many socialists were early advocates for LGBT rights.
31) Carol has spent years advocating for her daughter's communication needs.
32) He's an advocate for social justice.
33) Clark advocates for an English used practically.
34) Members begin advocating for those most affected by environmental problems.
35) I t's really difficult to advocate for turtles.
36) I am an advocate for more spirit in art.
37) I also hope people are advocating for matching funding.
38) Be an advocate for families impacted by addiction.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate for
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate for with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate for
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate for in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate for.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate for. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate for
Compound Sentences with advocate for
Complex Sentences with advocate for
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate for