advise government in a sentence
1) It soon began advising the French government on gold buying.
2) We can only advise the government on quota numbers.
3) Gill began advising governments on counter-terrorism matters.
advise government example sentences4) Calabrese helped advise the government on its recent spectrum sharing plan .
5) In order to advise the government on the quality of expenditure .
6) Dutch attorneys-general do "not" normally advise the government .
7) Gender mainstreaming then becomes more about advising governments than advancing gender equality.
8) The Court advised the German government to pay compensation to former owners.
9) Advising government : did Isaac Newton get it wrong?
10) It advises governments on building infrastructure and partnerships to further support private sector development.
11) He has advised local government in Auckland and Wellington on urban future issues.
12) The American government was advised about this situation in 2003 and did nothing.
13) The Mayor has advised the government to " junk talk of austerity".
14) This body advises government and its advice cannot be put aside easily.
15) To promote growth and reduce poverty, governments are thus advised to focus attention elsewhere.
example sentences with advise government16) It promotes itself as the best candidate to advise the government on energy matters.
17) The Environment Agency now advises government directly about those issues within its purview.
18) Senior officers thus advised the government that an operation in Sierra Leone was feasible.
19) Sir James Craig invited Wilson to advise the Northern Ireland government on security.
20) The British government was advised that Britain was losing the naval arms race against Germany.
21) The International Law Division advises the government on issues relating to public international law.
22) This last area is quite distinct from the Agency's statutory role to advise government .
23) Three independent bodies advise the government on matters relating to pay and conditions of service.
24) In addition, the Academy advises the Dutch government on matters related to science.
25) The Attorney General of Indonesia is responsible to advise the government about law problems.
26) Radioactive Waste Management Advisory Committee; a quango advising the UK government .
27) Between 1919 and 1935, Millard shuttled between advising the Chinese government and journalism.
28) A Festival Council to advise the government was set up under General Lord Ismay.
How to use advise government in a sentence29) Nigel Humphreys, before joining Tyzack, was engaged in international consultancy, advising governments .
30) He also advised governments to employ the services of qualified coaches to train pupils and students.
31) The Guild was and still is responsible for advising the government on air safety and aeronautics.
32) Meanwhile, we have advised state governments on how to gear up with the situation.
33) However, the party has advised the interim government on ministerial candidates, including Ahmed Darwish.
34) That 's why Cameron brought him on board to advise the government on the benefit system.
35) The government is advised to say, "My friends, don't do so.
36) He's advised governments in the UK, Scandinavia, Spain and South Australia.
37) Those taxpayers must reduce the pool of taxes going forward and advise the government of the change.
38) Mr Ethrington had no association with the management buyout team when he was advising the government .
39) He made several visits to Eastern Europe and to China, where he also advised governments .
40) Despite Grahnén's advise the provincial government in 1939 decided that a swing bridge should be built.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advise government
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advise government with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advise government
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advise government in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advise government.
20 examples of simple sentences of advise government. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advise government
Compound Sentences with advise government
Complex Sentences with advise government
Compound-Complex Sentences with advise government