advertising ban in a sentence
1) This rule lifts the advertising ban on private investments to accredited investors .
2) For what other reason does he oppose a blanket advertising ban on tobacco?
3) Cigarette advertising banned , cigarettes are now sold behind shutters and soon in plain packaging.
advertising ban example sentences4) The Coronary Prevention Group is another charity playing a leading part in the advertising ban campaign.
5) From 2007 tobacco advertising bans limited the number of sponsors from the industry finding the sport appealing.
6) The U.S. insists that an advertising ban would violate the U.S. Constitution's free speech guaranties.
7) Nevertheless, it has to be recognised that several interests may feel threatened by an advertising ban .
8) For years , the SEC has considered allowing this type of crowd-funding and lifting the advertising ban .
9) An advertising ban will save many children from being misled into thinking smoking is a smart, sophisticated practice.
10) The reason for supporting an advertising ban is not economic: it is to improve the nation's health.
11) A study of 20 countries over 26 years found that alcohol advertising bans did not decrease the consumption of alcohol .
12) Accordingly, we must determine whether the State has shown that the price advertising ban will significantly reduce alcohol consumption.
13) As a result, the advertising ban served to shield the State's antigambling policy from the public scrutiny that more direct, nonspeech regulation would draw.
14) The State responds by arguing that it merely exercised appropriate "legislative judgment" in determining that a price advertising ban would best promote temperance.
15) Accordingly, we must review the price advertising ban with "special care," mindful that speech prohibitions of this type rarely survive constitutional review .
example sentences with advertising ban16) One reason for this is the legal uncertainty as to whether a critical discussion of an indexed work is legally permissible or whether it infringes the advertising ban .
17) The counter-argument states that the advertising ban on indexed works is not the aim of the decision to index, but its legal consequence.
18) Government policy was aimed at reducing the number of smokers in the country and an advertising ban would go a good way to achieving this, he said.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advertising ban
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advertising ban with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advertising ban
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advertising ban in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advertising ban.
20 examples of simple sentences of advertising ban. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advertising ban
Compound Sentences with advertising ban
Complex Sentences with advertising ban
Compound-Complex Sentences with advertising ban