advertising aim in a sentence
1) One obvious pressure point is to eliminate advertising aimed at children.
2) The site's advertising is aimed at well-educated women.
3) The campaign relies heavily on targeted advertising aimed at teens and young adults.
advertising aim example sentences4) The OFT is also worried about aggressive TV advertising aimed at susceptible children.
5) The argument for prohibiting advertisements aimed at children is much stronger than for advertising aimed at adults.
6) Backed up with lots of advertising aimed at upmarket buyers, the formula worked like magic.
7) Advertising is especially aimed at young people and children and it increasingly reduces young people to consumers.
8) Advertising aimed at my demographic features glamorous , youthful mothers going to salons with their best-friend daughters.
9) Leykis explained that he didn't want older callers because he was selling advertising aimed at younger listeners.
10) Split runs are magazines that have Canadian editions with foreign editorial content, but with advertising aimed at Canadian readers.
11) That is not only the market at which the advertising is aimed - it is the market that it hits.
12) The organization suggested changing the industry-defined definition of television programs that require restrictions on the type of advertising aimed at children.
13) The Foundation is making an extra effort in advertising aimed at attracting collectors of art as well as the general public.
14) The IOM report really confirms what most parents know to be true from personal experience: Food advertising aimed at kids works.
15) Advertising aimed at getting them to recognise and pay more attention to this risk is running in cinemas and on TV during films and programmes targeting teens.
example sentences with advertising aim16) The quickest and simplest way to gauge "elite" perceptions of oneself is to look at advertising aimed at one's own demographic.
17) But the NRA has posted the memo on one of its websites and cites it in advertising aimed at whipping up opposition to Obama 's efforts to contain gun violence.
18) They argued that their advertising was aimed at sporting events with broad appeal , such as the X Games and NASCAR, and was not trying to target adolescents.
19) None of these references to smoking and cigarettes has any significance for the plot: they are paid advertising aimed mainly at children.
20) For example, as a San Diego City Councilman, former Assemblyman Juan Vargas successfully championed the restriction of tobacco advertising aimed at children.
21) Actually the apple advertising is not aimed to attract more consumers but keep the actual users, a kind of reasuring creed to not leave the sect.
22) Teaching atoms and molecules to nine year olds would add spice and purpose to junior science (and do better for chemistry's image than advertising aimed at their parents.
23) "Desktop" is what it says it is: advertising aimed at consumers using desktop computers.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advertising aim
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advertising aim with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advertising aim
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advertising aim in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advertising aim.
20 examples of simple sentences of advertising aim. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advertising aim
Compound Sentences with advertising aim
Complex Sentences with advertising aim
Compound-Complex Sentences with advertising aim