advertise the fact in a sentence
1) Advertise the fact that it is marked with a sticker.
2) This may be only too true, but if so, why advertise the fact ?
3) M&S sell 100% fair-trade coffee in their coffee shop and advertise the fact prominently.
advertise the fact example sentences4) Many sites do not advertise the fact that the packages that they offer are actually pirated copies.
5) the recruiting office should advertise the fact that it welcomes members of the public who wish to drop in.
6) Everyone now understands that web pages are continually in development - there's no need to advertise the fact .
7) Bannon did not outwardly advertise the fact that the books had been released again in her department at Sacramento State.
8) You can identify yourself as an ALAS member and advertise the fact that under the scheme you offer a free interview.
9) A building that used to commemorate the Battle of Mons will now instead advertise the fact that Britain is for sale .
10) Biggest in America, advertise the fact , draw folks from all corners, give themmore to do, all are happy!
11) To advertise the fact , they surround the pollen and the anthers that produce it with the vivid petals of a flower.
12) They went out to South Africa for Luscombe Searelle, an ostentatious gentleman who advertised the fact that he owned theatres in Johannesburg and Kimberley.
13) I'm curious to know what would happen if an organization advertised the fact that it pays its artists and collaborators fees that are respectful of the artist's work.
14) Often it runs theme issues (issue 24 was devoted to humour), and advertises the fact beforehand so that contributors can get ahead of the game.
15) the labels actually advertise the fact that they have been living together in hotels, which was a lot more sensitive issue in the 1920s than it is today.
example sentences with advertise the fact16) Also, most women don't really like to advertise the fact they're getting electrolysis, so you may be able to engage in a conspiracy of silence.
17) Why are there posters advertising the fact that 78% of Shen students didn't drink in the past month? 78% is an awful percentage.
18) Typical publications: Psychiatry, the Ultimate Betrayal ; Psychiatrists: the Men Behind Hitler . Does not advertise the fact that it is funded and run by Scientologists.
19) And Schunck even advertised the fact that at the curtain stand customers could "themselves" pull out the curtains to inspect them.
20) Also, through advertising the fact that users can publish photographs on MyNews24, many have become used to the idea of sending in images.
21) If a male bird is on the lookout for a partner and has a suitable nest, it must advertise the fact , either by its call, a visual display or both.
22) Cash was a true partisan of quartet singing who advertised the fact that he did not want a cappella to fall by the wayside.
23) After the execution of a death sentence, the corpse could be hung on a tree to advertise the fact and deter others.
24) the TurboGrafx-16, Sega Genesis, and SNES were among the first consoles to advertise the fact that they contained 16-bit processors.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advertise the fact
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advertise the fact with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advertise the fact
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advertise the fact in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advertise the fact.
20 examples of simple sentences of advertise the fact. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advertise the fact
Compound Sentences with advertise the fact
Complex Sentences with advertise the fact
Compound-Complex Sentences with advertise the fact