advance about in a sentence
1) Residents are notified in advance about the collection.
2) Sorry in advance about your Monday morning hangover .
3) Perhaps she also knew in advance about the Welker debacle .
advance about example sentences4) The Division resumed its advance about 18 hours later, at noon.
5) Many other points of views have been advanced about Moro's death.
6) No one can tell you in advance about the coming financial problem.
7) Similar arguments may be advanced about Britain' s role as a capital exporter.
8) Know something in advance about the CEO candidate that you will be interviewing.
9) In addition, contestants were warned in advance about the difficulties in judging networked games.
10) When the cease fire came into effect the Division had advanced about a mile northwards.
11) The Americans had advanced about three to four hundred yards inland when a tremendous explosion occurred.
12) You should be thinking well in advance about which teachers you want to write recommendations.
13) Speak to your host family in advance about how much holiday time you will receive.
14) Layton says the board and Hill knew months in advance about the program and approved it.
15) The patrol advanced about 1 mi, engaging small North Korean groups and receiving some artillery fire.
example sentences with advance about16) In two days, the attackers advanced about twelve miles, before being repelled by a counter-attack.
17) With her customary curtness, Camilla insisted she had not been told in advance about the announcement.
18) Inform neighbours in advance about any planned parties, or invite your neighbours to join the party.
19) Drysdale waited for the armor, then with the tanks lead ing resumed his advance about 1400.
20) She said that she did not think in advance about the possibility of him losing his seat.
21) Some properties have minimum requirements for buffets, so ask in advance about buffet minimums and additional fees.
22) The attackers captured the first German position, advancing about 3.7 km by about 7:30 am.
23) The hard part is learning to use wisdom to think in advance about other things related to this.
24) Please ask in advance about the departure information, since it is very expensive to leave on another day.
25) Later the two battalions advanced about 1500 yd beyond Tel esh Sheria in touch with the 181st Brigade.
26) The 54th Brigade was to capture the west end of Thiepval and advance about 0.5 mi to Redoubt.
27) During the following 10 years , the portfolio gained 4200% while the S&P advanced about 47%.
28) Gore Vidal - Congress should investigate how much the Bush "oil junta" knew in advance about Sept. 11.
How to use advance about in a sentence29) In mid-1978, Vietnamese forces invaded Cambodia, advancing about 30 mi before the arrival of the rainy season.
30) Common-law couples can agree in advance about how to handle some of the issues that arise after a separation.
31) To reach the summit the French infantry would have to advance about 2 mi up a series of steep rises.
32) Early the next morning a German counter attack was beaten back and we advanced about half a mile that day.
33) Usually police find out in advance about the location of such events - but this time they were caught out.
34) IDF forces managed to advance about one mile north of al-Mansouri by the time the war ended on 14 August.
35) However you may be able to think in advance about some things that will help particular groups of disabled people.
36) The 24th Home Guard Regiment advanced about 4 km towards Hrvatska Kostajnica when it was stopped by ARSK troops.
37) After five days of fighting, the division had only advanced about 2.5 km, but had already suffered 1,500 casualties.
38) The child is warned in advance about those behaviours that are considered inappropriate and the consequences that will follow from them.
39) Telling staff in advance about their needs can make all the difference to their care including in preventing malnutrition and dehydration.
40) Therefore in some cases it may be difficult to give accurate information in advance about when a new month will start.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advance about
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advance about with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advance about
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advance about in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advance about.
20 examples of simple sentences of advance about. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advance about
Compound Sentences with advance about
Complex Sentences with advance about
Compound-Complex Sentences with advance about