adsorb onto in a sentence
1) The reacting gases adsorb onto active sites on the iron particles.
2) Tetanus toxoid, for instance, is usually adsorbed onto alum.
3) Gaseous molecules cannot be readily adsorbed onto graphene surfaces, so intrinsically graphene is insensitive.
adsorb onto example sentences4) Uranium has been adsorbed onto carbonaceous matter and as a result no discrete uranium minerals have formed.
5) The neutralized acid groups are ionic, which will make water molecules strongly adsorb onto the polymer chains.
6) In this scenario, a small initial slump at the surface releases CO2 gas adsorbed onto subsurface grains.
7) During the game of Tetris, blocks appear to adsorb onto the lower surface of the window.
8) The catalyst is most commonly phosphoric acid, adsorbed onto a porous support such as silica gel or diatomaceous earth.
9) The game of Tetris is a puzzle game in which blocks of 4 are adsorbed onto a surface during game play.
10) In STM, a small, yet sharp, metallic probe is positioned a few nanometres above a sample adsorbed onto a very flat conducting substrate.
11) For this method, an airtight container with activated charcoal is opened in the area to be sampled and radon in the air adsorbs onto the charcoal granules.
12) In other types of chromatography with a solid stationary phase, such as thin layer chromatography the analyte is selectively adsorbed onto the solid.
13) The gas in the fractures is produced immediately; the gas adsorbed onto organic material is released as the formation pressure is drawn down by the well.
14) Some of the gas produced is held in natural fractures, some in pore spaces, and some is adsorbed onto the organic material.
15) In this process, rare-earth ions are adsorbed onto suitable ion-exchange resin by exchange with hydrogen, ammonium or cupric ions present in the resin.
example sentences with adsorb onto16) An intense scattering was obtained from molecules adsorbed onto the...
17) Adsorbed onto insoluble organic matter called kerogen
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adsorb onto
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adsorb onto with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adsorb onto
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adsorb onto in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adsorb onto.
20 examples of simple sentences of adsorb onto. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adsorb onto
Compound Sentences with adsorb onto
Complex Sentences with adsorb onto
Compound-Complex Sentences with adsorb onto