adsorb on in a sentence
1) The model applies to gases adsorbed on solid surfaces.
2) It is strongly adsorbed on the soil and poorly restituted to water.
3) This can be shown when a molecule is adsorbed on a surface.
adsorb on example sentences4) The gaseous compounds may be adsorbed on the surface of the aerosol particles.
5) These soot particles also carry carcinogens like benzopyrenes adsorbed on their surface.
6) IBM researchers developed a way to manipulate xenon atoms adsorbed on a nickel surface.
7) The virus is adsorbed on 0.5 mg of aluminium in the form of aluminium hydroxide.
8) A component with a small value for D remains largely adsorbed on the stationary phase.
9) The incident photon is absorbed by Ru complex photosensitizers adsorbed on the TiO2 surface.
10) Heavy metals are often adsorbed on injected active carbon powder, which is collected by the particle filtration.
11) When an acid or base is adsorbed on to an oxide surface it will perturb neighbouring acid-base sites.
12) Many organic compounds, typically the aromatic hydrocarbons, may be also adsorbed on the surface of the solid particles.
13) As XPS is useful for the study of surfaces it can give a good deal of information about species adsorbed on catalysts.
14) Bromadiolone is readily adsorbed on soil, rich in clay and organic compounds, with no leaching; degradation in soil is significant.
15) NGC is adsorbed on the internal surfaces and also stored in pores and fissures in coal under pressure from overlying sediments and fluids.
example sentences with adsorb on16) The resonance changes when biomolecules are captured or adsorbed on the sensor surface and depends on the concentration of the analyte as well as its properties.
17) The trick was to use an UHV Scanning Tunneling microscope to allow the tip apex to gently touch the top of a single molecule adsorbed on an Au(110) surface.
18) This indicates that the net transition for DNA in solution is thermodynamically identical to the transition adsorbed on the the Z-form by just adding the mercuric ion.
19) This oxygen gas and the hydrogen adsorbed on the surface of the sponge lead metal negative plate combined to make water that was retained in the cell.
20) Phosphorus is most often transported to water bodies via soil erosion because many forms of phosphorus tend to be adsorbed on to soil particles.
21) It is reported that melamine molecules adsorbed on Au(111) or Ag(111) surface tend to arrange into honeycomb or closed-packed structures.
22) Here (ads) refers to particles adsorbed on the catalyst surface and (adj) to particles of silver, directly adjacent to the oxygen atoms.
23) Furthermore, AFM was used to measure, in an aqueous environment, the dispersion force due to polymer adsorbed on the substrate.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adsorb on
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adsorb on with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adsorb on
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adsorb on in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adsorb on.
20 examples of simple sentences of adsorb on. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adsorb on
Compound Sentences with adsorb on
Complex Sentences with adsorb on
Compound-Complex Sentences with adsorb on