adsorb molecule in a sentence
1) Some carbons are more adept at adsorbing large molecules .
2) The surface is energetically homogeneous and adsorbed molecules do not interact.
3) This can be shown when a molecule is adsorbed on a surface.
adsorb molecule example sentences4) Chemical bonds persist within of the adsorbed molecules , but they are polarized.
5) Many carbons preferentially adsorb small molecules .
6) All those selection rules make it possible to identify the normal coordinates of the adsorbed molecules .
7) This is likely due to the partial clogging of the stationary phase pores by adsorbed surfactant molecules .
8) Intermediate negative ion resonance: The electron forms a compound state with an adsorbed molecule during the scattering process.
9) The technique of immunogold labeling exploits the ability of the gold particles to adsorb protein molecules onto their surfaces.
10) The fact that its entire volume is exposed to its surrounding environment makes it very efficient to detect adsorbed molecules .
11) Adsorbing soap molecules make the skin negatively charged, and the slippery feeling is caused by the strongly repulsive double layer forces.
12) Infrared spectroscopy of surface sites and adsorbed molecules can then be used to monitor the change in the vibrational frequencies upon adsorption.
13) The trick was to use an UHV Scanning Tunneling microscope to allow the tip apex to gently touch the top of a single molecule adsorbed on an Au(110) surface.
14) Reactive ion scattering (RIS) utilizes a stream of very low-energy (1-100 eV) Cs+ ions to probe molecules adsorbed at the surface of a sample.
15) Where i denotes the initial and f the final vibrational mode of the adsorbed molecule and pz the z component of its dipole moment.
example sentences with adsorb molecule16) When a molecule is adsorbed to the surface there can be an additional dipole moment and the total dipole moment P is present.
17) The inelastic scattering of electrons from surfaces is utilized to study electronic excitations or vibrational modes of the surface or of molecules adsorbed to a surface.
18) It is reported that melamine molecules adsorbed on Au(111) or Ag(111) surface tend to arrange into honeycomb or closed-packed structures.
19) Only certain portions (i.e. anchors) of the polymer molecules are adsorbed , with their corresponding loops and tails extending out into the solution.
20) Some carbons have a mesopore (20 Å to 50 Å, or 2 to 5 nm) structure which adsorbs medium size molecules , such as the dye methylene blue.
21) Often molecules do form multilayers, that is, some are adsorbed on already adsorbed molecules and the Langmuir isotherm is not valid.
22) An intense scattering was obtained from molecules adsorbed onto the...
23) molecules adsorbed in the vicinity may be evaporated as a result of this energy increment [ 41 ].
24) The adsorptive mechanism assumes that format species is produced when an adsorbed CO molecule reacts with a surface hydroxyl group:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adsorb molecule
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adsorb molecule with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adsorb molecule
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adsorb molecule in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adsorb molecule.
20 examples of simple sentences of adsorb molecule. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adsorb molecule
Compound Sentences with adsorb molecule
Complex Sentences with adsorb molecule
Compound-Complex Sentences with adsorb molecule