adorns in a sentence
1) A limestone engraved sign adorns the front lawn.
2) The family 's eclectic art collection adorns the staircase wall.
3) A special melody adorns several of its verses.
adorns example sentences4) Local art adorns the walls and finishes it off perfectly.
5) The photo of a smiling black boy adorns the story.
6) The original 1842 Railway Crest still adorns the entrance.
7) They say charity creates and adorns their faith.
8) Sheela na gig an architectural grotesque which adorns numerous ancient buildings.
9) The distinctive crown adorns several local flags in Croatia and Dalmatia.
10) His likeness adorns a sign at the school's entrance.
11) His portrait adorns Nigeria's five hundred naira currency note.
12) The black and white fern mark adorns the fuselage.
13) A yellow statue entitled "The Man" adorns the main lobby.
14) See! what a virgin's bloom adorns the boy!
15) A portrait of Oscar Wilde adorns the back cover.
example sentences with adorns
example sentences with adorns16) A crown adorns his head: The crown symbolizes his supreme authority.
17) The same type of gallery also adorns the eastern and western domes.
18) The NDL's company emblem adorns the main entrance.
19) The snake Shankachuda adorns his divine hair.
20) A separate step in shower adorns this ensuite as well.
21) Nature inspires the batik art that adorns this luxurious silk shawl.
22) A 300-foot guarded swimming beach adorns the shoreline of Lake Erie.
23) The crescent moon adorns her forehead.
24) This is benefiting oneself and others and adorns the Path of Awakening.
25) The fort with its impressive architecture still adorns the city of Faridkot.
26) At that moment , someone adorns his head with a laurel wreath.
27) A gatefold with lovely artwork and a removable booklet adorns the compact disc.
28) Impeccably detailed, this one adorns my office wall for good reason.
How to use adorns in a sentence29) A burgundy oryx in a grey background adorns the tailfin.
30) Jamaica limestone adorns each ensuite bathroom.
31) A 15th-century wooden polyptych from an Emilian artist adorns the altar.
32) His image adorns a 14ft x 14ft outfield wall sign at the stadium.
33) He now adorns the throne of 31st Sarwari Qadri Shaikh.
34) The sand of the controlled emissions adorns in recreational problems; school and analysis.
35) An imperial crown adorns her head, without, however, hiding the stars.
36) A three tier fountain adorns the grounds, which includes lots of koi fish.
37) He then takes her and adorns her with 370,000 adornments.
38) A magnolia adorns the 1 won.
39) As usual , Trek's house brand Bontrager label adorns just about everything.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adorns
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adorns with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adorns
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adorns in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adorns.
20 examples of simple sentences of adorns. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adorns
Compound Sentences with adorns
Complex Sentences with adorns
Compound-Complex Sentences with adorns