adoption of new in a sentence
1) The adoption of new ideas is very low.
2) Adoption of new technology by the operation.
3) This form of marketing greatly hastens the adoption of new products.
adoption of new example sentences4) Accelerate the adoption of new health information technologies that promote medication adherence .
5) But the transformation was ably aided by the adoption of new technologies .
6) It will also encourage adoption of new technology by local firms and reduce imports.
7) The adoption of new media.
8) Does the path that the adoption of new products takes hold true for all industries?
9) The adoption of a new theory includes and is dependent upon the adoption of new terms.
10) Championing the adoption of new technologies, ways of working and being incredibly excited about security.
11) The end result is an ecosystem that adds the needed components for quick adoption of new technology.
12) External stimuli alone have limited impact in producing the openness required for the adoption of new ideas.
13) This on-site, continuing professional development helps teachers overcome daily obstacles to the adoption of new instructional methods.
14) CMC is committed to innovation and the adoption of new , appropriate, cost-effective, caring technology.
15) An enthusiast PC implies the early adoption of new hardware, which is sold at a premium price.
example sentences with adoption of new16) An alternative approach is that the adoption of new techniques is a matter of costbenefit analysis undertaken by firms.
17) To facilitate market entry through the adoption of new rules, or the repeal or revision of old ones.
18) In addition, they may include the impact of these variables on the rate of adoption of new technologies.
19) The research will examine the adoption of new technology within a local labour market using Sheffield as a case study.
20) Consult with and advise the employer on the implementation or adoption of new developments in the profession or industry.
21) As a software development company we know that training is a major component to the successful adoption of new software.
22) TQM was a movement of adoption of new techniques by several organizations to improve performance in multiple places in Japan.
23) Working with its partners, PATH hopes to reduce such obstacles to adoption of new technologies in the housing industry.
24) See id. at 47 (describing the outdated requirements that slowed adoption of new fracture-resistant steel in boilers).
25) The adoption of new agricultural techniques in the 18th and 19th centuries led to increased prosperity in rural areas.
26) The C standards committee adopted guidelines to limit the adoption of new features that had not been tested by existing implementations.
27) The adoption of new technologies has increased exposure to cultures and lifestyles that are more akin to those seen in Canada.
28) The adoption of new surgical approaches into a physician practice that treats a chronic disease like glaucoma is no simple matter.
How to use adoption of new in a sentence29) Moreover, they argued that adoption of new cultures could occur through trade or internal political developments rather than military takeovers.
30) Flexiant believes that the key to adoption of new services is the innovation and simplification of how those services are delivered.
31) Despite the adoption of new laws and new initiatives by the government , consumers' woes are increasing by the day.
32) The adoption of new technology takes some time and we take that as a matter of jordan shoes for sale course.
33) This is driven by the last forty years of societal change and the customers rapid adoption of new technology ( link ).
34) The PIAs are created to help the public and federal government assess what they're risking through the adoption of new technology.
35) The adoption of new fabrics, dyes, and weaving techniques allow us to study a wide variety of Salish weavings today.
36) The truth is that openness, transparency and accountability cannot be created by the adoption of new codes or rules alone.
37) Mahāyāna constitutes an inclusive tradition characterized by plurality and the adoption of new Mahāyāna sūtras in addition to the earlier Āgama texts.
38) The Ming also saw the adoption of new plants from the new World, such as corn, peanuts, and tobacco.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adoption of new
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adoption of new with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adoption of new
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adoption of new in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adoption of new.
20 examples of simple sentences of adoption of new. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adoption of new
Compound Sentences with adoption of new
Complex Sentences with adoption of new
Compound-Complex Sentences with adoption of new