adoption expense in a sentence
1) Pay qualified adoption expenses out of your own pocket.
2) Federal tax law allows a $10,000 tax credit for adoption expenses .
3) The credit grants eligible taxpayers up to $ 12,650 per child for adoption expenses .
adoption expense example sentences4) You cannot take the exclusion or credit for adoption expenses in most cases.
5) Madelyn paid $10,000 in qualified adoption expenses for the adoption of an eligible child.
6) They 're hoping the tax credit this year will cover the adoption expenses they incurred.
7) Refer to Instructions for Form 8839 Qualified adoption expenses and chart for additional information.
8) An employer may have a written qualified adoption assistance program to help employees with qualified adoption expenses .
9) BNA reports that it contributes $2,000 in adoption expenses when an employee adopts a child.
10) You can claim a tax credit for up to $13,170 of adoption expenses paid in 2010.
11) The following examples help illustrate how qualified adoption expenses and employer-provided adoption benefits apply to the maximum adoption credit allowed.
12) For an explanation of adoption expenses , please refer to the Fees and expenses section on our International adoption page.
13) The adoption tax credit offsets qualified adoption expenses , making adoption possible for some families who could not otherwise afford it.
14) Adoption expenses include any and all costs directly relating to your adoption and that are reasonable and necessary for your adoption.
15) Here's how it works: In one example provided by the IRS, you pay $12,970 in adoption expenses .
example sentences with adoption expense16) Paul paid $30,000 in qualified adoption expenses to adopt an eligible foreign child, and the adoption became final in 2013.
17) However, because of the employer reimbursement, $4,000 of her expenses no longer meet the definition of qualified adoption expenses .
18) The remaining $17,030 of expenses ($30,000 – $12,970) continue to be qualified adoption expenses that are eligible for the credit.
19) Qualified adoption expenses are reasonable and necessary expenses directly related to, and for the principal purpose of, the legal adoption of an eligible child.
20) Generally, you may qualify for the adoption Credit if you adopted an eligible child and paid qualified adoption expenses in connection with the adoption.
21) Adoption expenses .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adoption expense
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adoption expense with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adoption expense
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adoption expense in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adoption expense.
20 examples of simple sentences of adoption expense. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adoption expense
Compound Sentences with adoption expense
Complex Sentences with adoption expense
Compound-Complex Sentences with adoption expense