adoption credit in a sentence
1) The health care legislation enhanced the adoption tax credit in three ways.
2) You cannot file a tax return with the adoption credit electronically.
3) Taxpayers who adopt a child may qualify for the adoption tax credit .
adoption credit example sentences4) Has a carryforward of an adoption credit from a prior year.
5) Make sure to see if your state has any adoption credit , too.
6) However, the Affordable Care Act extended and revised the adoption tax credit .
7) First, it bumped the maximum adoption credit from $12,150 to $13,170.
8) Taxpayers claiming the adoption credit must file a paper tax return because adoption-related documentation must be included.
9) The income limit on the adoption credit or exclusion is based on modified adjusted gross income (MAGI).
10) Individuals qualify for the adoption tax credit they adopted a child and paid out-of-pocket expenses relating to the adoption.
11) The following examples help illustrate how qualified adoption expenses and employer-provided adoption benefits apply to the maximum adoption credit allowed.
12) Use Form 8839 to figure your adoption credit and any employer-provided adoption benefits you can exclude from your income.
13) Adoption credit You may be able to take a tax credit for qualifying expenses paid to adopt an eligible child.
14) The adoption tax credit offsets qualified adoption expenses, making adoption possible for some families who could not otherwise afford it.
15) Excess adoption credits can be carried-forward for up to five years is used up on a first-in, first-out basis.
example sentences with adoption credit16) To claim the adoption tax credit for tax year 2012, complete and attach Form 8839 to your federal tax return.
17) Adoption credit is fully refundable – The adoption credit can be claimed for qualified expenses up to $13,360 for 2011.
18) As a result, Madelyn's maximum adoption credit is limited to $6,000 ($10,000 – $4,000).
19) The Affordable Care Act raises the maximum adoption credit to $13,170 per child, up from $12,150 in 2009.
20) Adoption credit - form 1040 line 52you qualify for the adoption tax credit if you adopted a child and paid out-of-pocket expenses relating to the adoption.
21) Adoption credit - form 1040 line 52you qualify for the adoption tax credit if you adopted a child and paid out-of-pocket expenses relating to the adoption.
22) If you claim an adoption credit for the cost of improvements you added to the basis of your home, decrease the basis of your home by the credit allowed.
23) If the eligible child is a U.S. citizen or resident, you can take the adoption credit or exclusion even if the adoption never became final.
24) Use Form 8839, Part II, to figure the adoption credit you can take on Form 1040, line 53 or Form 1040NR, line 50.
25) Adoption credit .
26) Adoption credit .
27) Any adoption credit in the year 2012 or later that is in excess of your federal tax liability can be carried forward to the subsequent tax year.
28) If the child is a foreign national , then you take the adoption credit only in the year when the adoption becomes final.
How to use adoption credit in a sentence29) What year you can claim the adoption credit depends on when the adoption was finalized and whether the adopted child is a US citizen, resident alien, or foreign national.
30) Third, it made the adoption credit refundable . The Tax Relief Act extended increased dollar amounts for an additional year, through 2012.
31) Adoption credit .
32) Adoption credit .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adoption credit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adoption credit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adoption credit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adoption credit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adoption credit.
20 examples of simple sentences of adoption credit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adoption credit
Compound Sentences with adoption credit
Complex Sentences with adoption credit
Compound-Complex Sentences with adoption credit