adoption as in a sentence
1) She saw the 1975 Act's emphasis on adoption as positive.
2) Ryan and Gross first identified adoption as a process in 1943.
3) The animals will not be put up for adoption as pets.
adoption as example sentences4) Tiberius and Caligula inherited it by adoption as well.
5) HBase gets a lot of its adoption as a Hadoop add-on.
6) Adoption as well as long-term fostering and short-term fostering became popular during the war.
7) Most states will consider terminating parental rights to facilitate an adoption as a good cause.
8) Other ancient civilizations, notably India and China, used some form of adoption as well.
9) In recent years, few enterprise storage technologies have seen as rapid adoption as flash did in 2013.
10) Is in writing and signed by the person consenting to the adoption as required in this chapter.
11) Therefore, both instances may not disprove the testimonial-party model, due to their late adoption as party policies.
12) This means that adoption as a mechanism to convert a skip person in to a nonskip person will fail.
13) So St William's invites itself for adoption as the first party to a partnership in a universal sense.
14) Being a birth mother myself , I want people to think of adoption as a positive and loving choose.
15) The result is the blessing of the spirit–the begetting, the Anointing, the adoption as sons.
example sentences with adoption as16) Prior to this, thousands of women who were infertile, had adoption as the only path to parenthood.
17) NOTE: Staff is requesting Commission approval to advertise the proposed amendments and file for adoption as soon as possible.
18) The story reveals that Laurie is actually Michael's sister: she was given up for adoption as an infant.
19) Dead parents were replaced by young people who got in over their heads and saw adoption as a way out.
20) By far, the worst offence in the take-up of XML is its adoption as a format for human-produced code.
21) After experimenting with several bullet designs, the T65 was finalized for adoption as the 7.62×51mm NATO cartridge.
22) The success of the tactics for countering ambushes developed during ATLANTA resulted in their adoption as standard procedure for the future.
23) The surge in the logo's popularity led to its adoption as the official logo of West Virginia University in 1985.
24) Meanwhile, Angela puts one of her cats, Comstock, up for adoption as her baby is allergic to it.
25) The idea was to have no cost for the client and no monthly fee–as few barriers to adoption as possible.
26) Candy packaging played a role in its adoption as the most popular treat given away during trick-or-treating for Halloween in the US.
27) Meanwhile, the French had re-invented adoption as an all-female lodge in 1901, only to cast it aside again in 1935.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adoption as
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adoption as with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adoption as
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adoption as in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adoption as.
20 examples of simple sentences of adoption as. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adoption as
Compound Sentences with adoption as
Complex Sentences with adoption as
Compound-Complex Sentences with adoption as