adopt the surname in a sentence
1) In Palestine, the family adopted the surname "Ovadia".
2) Nai Siang adopted the surname Phanomyong in 1866.
3) A condition of the inheritance was that he adopt the surname "Freeman-Mitford".
adopt the surname example sentences4) Most of these tribes assimilated into local populations, adopting the surnames of their patrons.
5) At this time, Quanah embraced much of white culture and adopted the surname Parker.
6) He adopted the surname "Denver" after the capital of his favorite state, Colorado.
7) There Élisa got to know Felice Pasquale Baciocchi (who later adopted the surname Levoy).
8) Philippe adopts the surname "Sinclair", and his direct line holds the title for over a century.
9) He also adopted the surname Saadiq for his professional name, meaning "man of his word" in Arabic.
10) Tagaris himself also claimed to be related to the ruling imperial dynasty of the Palaiologoi and adopted the surname for himself.
11) Some time in 1792-3, Toussaint adopted the surname Louverture, from the French word for "opening".
12) Margaret, who adopted the surname Warwick on marriage, had worked in the National Institute of Medical Research of India.
13) For a long time she maintained her maiden name until it became a public and political necessity to adopt the surname Clinton.
14) In 1716 King George I ennobled Mehmet, who adopted the surname "von Königstreu" (true to the king).
15) A Finnish married couple may adopt the surname that either spouse had as non-married, in which case this name will be the surname of their children.
example sentences with adopt the surname16) Horton Plains were named for Sir Robert John Wilmot-Horton, the Governor of Ceylon, who adopted the surname of his wife, Anne Beatrix Horton.
17) the earl's descendants later adopt the surname "O'Flynn" in his honor, and the family holds the title without interruption into the twelfth century.
18) In the late 17th century, a Cockburn merchant established a German branch of the family, which adopted the surname 'Kabrun' in the Hanseatic port of Danzig.
19) By the late 10th century, the hereditary ruling descendants of Ossory after Cerball had adopted the surname "Mac Giolla Phádraig".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adopt the surname
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adopt the surname with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adopt the surname
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adopt the surname in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adopt the surname.
20 examples of simple sentences of adopt the surname. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adopt the surname
Compound Sentences with adopt the surname
Complex Sentences with adopt the surname
Compound-Complex Sentences with adopt the surname