adopt the style in a sentence
1) the play attracted notice, and other performers adopted the style .
2) Subsequently, other Eastern communities adopted the style for their fashionable suburbs.
3) She adopted the style of her husband, becoming "Princess Andrew".
adopt the style example sentences4) Bahrain army was founded in 1968 and adopted the style of the Jordanian army.
5) the imams themselves adopted the style of Middle East monarchies, becoming increasingly distant figures.
6) the princess was a Vaudeville mind-reading entertainer who adopted the style of a native American.
7) the first part of the novel adopts the style of a 19th-century Gothic fairy tale.
8) Because the Spanish public liked it, he adopted the style of drama then in vogue.
9) By adopting the style of scalping, I was able to win consistently, although small gains.
10) It was with this fourth book that she adopted the style of using both her married and maiden name.
11) Hastie recalls that Moffat was "extremely angry" that "Drop the Dead Donkey" had adopted the style .
12) Instead, leaders must develop a repertoire of leadership styles and adopt the style that is most appropriate to the situation.
13) Sam adopted the style of the recent American world-champion, Mohammed Ali (unknown, of course, then).
14) Traditional skinheads, also known as trads or Trojan skinheads, adopt the style of the original 1960s skinhead subculture.
15) Maybe in the future you should perhaps adopt the style of Caroline, when speaking to major non-conformists, things are real.
example sentences with adopt the style16) Adopting the style of romantic fiction, and using disguised names, she boasts that 'I loved him passionately, adoringly.
17) the ladies who wore them were also handsome and agreeable, and had in their costume adopted the style which best suited them.
18) That's all you have to do just run the project and you will see that your xml file is being displayed on the page which adopts the style you described in the XSLT file.
19) Female art students known as the "cropheads" also adopted the style , notably at the Slade School in London, England.
20) He began DJing as DJ Fury in 1992, adopting the styles of hardcore techno, drum and bass, breakbeat, and jungle.
21) But it is only in the end of the 1960s that Tereza Arriaga starts to dedicate more to painting, adopting the style which she maintains until today.
22) the University of Exeter, University of Reading, and University of Warwick have adopted the style of 'associate professor' in lieu of 'reader'.
23) In March 1815, the Sovereign Prince adopted the style of "King of the Netherlands" and the Kingdom came into being.
24) the researcher also notes that Janco's later illustrations for "Simbolul" discarded such influences, adopting the style of Paul Cézanne and influence of Cubism.
25) the Ghost Corridor makes a change to the previous scenes of stone architecture, adopting the style last seen in the Grand Hall.
26) Flemish artists such as Jan Miel (1599–1664) and Michael Sweerts (1618–1664) settled in Rome and adopted the style of the Dutch painter Pieter van Laer.
27) Schneider adopted the style which required him to be more athletic on first shots, but better prepared him for rebounds and cross-crease plays.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adopt the style
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adopt the style with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adopt the style
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adopt the style in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adopt the style.
20 examples of simple sentences of adopt the style. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adopt the style
Compound Sentences with adopt the style
Complex Sentences with adopt the style
Compound-Complex Sentences with adopt the style