adopt the religion in a sentence
1) the narrator adopted the religion enthusiastically.
2) the early inhabitants of the Achaemenid Empire appear to have adopted the religion of Zoroastrianism.
3) the empires of both Mali and Songhai that followed ancient Ghana in the Western Sudan adopted the religion .
adopt the religion example sentences4) the following year hundreds of people adopted the religion thanks to an open air conference where speeches could be heard.
5) This same period saw Melkite Makuria absorb the Coptic Nobatia, and historians have long wondered why the conquering state adopted the religion of its rival.
6) They speak Fur, a Nilo-Saharan language, and are Muslims, having adopted the religion following the region's conquest by the Kanem-Bornu Empire during the Middle Ages.
7) For the first time in history, people are beginning to adopt the religion of other cultures or are finding inspiration in more than one faith.
8) ..... About 740 AD, King Bulan, the King of Khazars , adopted the religion of JUDAISM and the Whole nation did also.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adopt the religion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adopt the religion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adopt the religion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adopt the religion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adopt the religion.
20 examples of simple sentences of adopt the religion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adopt the religion
Compound Sentences with adopt the religion
Complex Sentences with adopt the religion
Compound-Complex Sentences with adopt the religion