adopt the position in a sentence
1) the Unionists adopted the positions they had demonstrated previously in 1886 and 1893.
2) It is relative on different songs and I usually adopt the position that best advances the song.
3) He consequently adopted the position that all surgical procedures should be used only as a last resort.
adopt the position example sentences4) Patocka flirted with religious resolutions, but adopted the position that strife is the source of all things.
5) Some of the great hitters adopt the position that they want to look at the first pitch.
6) Later, information was leaked from the same meeting that ZANU-PF had adopted the position of making Mugabe president-for-life.
7) ICI has adopted the position in the market as a 'can't do it without us' company.
8) Initially, he adopted the position of his predecessor Jung and defended the air strike as "militarily appropriate".
9) the Bush administration had previously adopted the position that it would not finalize any rule subsequent to November 1, 2008.
10) Previous to the council of Pisa, he had, on mature investigation, adopted the position which he still maintained.
11) the second adopted the position of:our main aim is for Eretz Israel, and there we will build on sand.
12) the meeting, it was learnt, also agreed to adopt the position of the ACN, CPC, and ANPP governors who also met in Lagos yesterday.
13) Still – and this is one of the reasons why I find IAP so important – it would be wrong to adopt the position that the level of syntax is unimportant or irrelevant.
14) A dog expects to be subservient to the pack leader and if such a lead is not forthcoming the dog adopts the position of leader and tries to dominate the owner.
15) At its fourth congress in 1901, the Bund adopted the position taken by the southern Slavs at the Brno congress of the Austrian Social Democrats (the Bauer position).
example sentences with adopt the position16) the first time on May 30, to lobby his brother to adopt the position of the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) versus Manila Electric Co. (Meralco).
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adopt the position
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adopt the position with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adopt the position
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adopt the position in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adopt the position.
20 examples of simple sentences of adopt the position. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adopt the position
Compound Sentences with adopt the position
Complex Sentences with adopt the position
Compound-Complex Sentences with adopt the position