adopt role in a sentence
1) Both teachers and learners adopt roles in the classroom.
2) Only his adopted role as class comic had made him accepted, even popular, and had saved him, sometimes at least, from those who feel powerful when they humiliate others.
3) Multi-User Dungeons (MUDs) are text-based games that allow players to adopt roles on a complex virtual environment that exists mainly in the players' imaginations.
adopt role example sentences4) In participant observation researchers typically become members of a culture, group, or setting, and adopt roles to conform to that setting.
5) In the Stanford prison study, by Philip Zimbardo, a simulated exercise between student prisoners and guards showed how far people would follow an adopted role .
6) "Business leaders are mandated to adopt roles of leadership in the advancement of our society to new levels of moral conduct.
7) The students worked in teams and adopted roles of sales/marketing, finance, project planning and HR while competing with each other.
8) "It is pertinent to state also that Superintendent Shelly appears to have done very little, if anything, in his adopted role of intelligence co-coordinator.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adopt role
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adopt role with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adopt role
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adopt role in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adopt role.
20 examples of simple sentences of adopt role. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adopt role
Compound Sentences with adopt role
Complex Sentences with adopt role
Compound-Complex Sentences with adopt role