adopt internationally in a sentence
1) It has been accepted and adopted internationally .
2) It was commercially successful and has been adopted internationally .
3) This is also a standard building regulation adopted internationally .
adopt internationally example sentences4) The act stipulates requirements for US children being adopted internationally .
5) Males have adopted the modern dress of adopted internationally .
6) Given this reality , we chose to adopt internationally .
7) Our children are internationally adopted and we have no health history.
8) Its concept was internationally adopted by many publications in the following decades.
9) Most people who adopt internationally prefer girls to boys as well.
10) I think that 's the general consensus among most internationally adopted children.
11) O: This abbreviation was adopted internationally on 1st.July 1908.
12) Basically this is the U.S. Approval that we may adopt internationally .
13) Approximately half of all children adopted internationally are by families in the United States.
14) The Child Citizenship Act of 2000 streamlined the naturalization process for children adopted internationally .
15) A friend of mine adopted a child with an attachment disorder , though her son was not adopted internationally .
example sentences with adopt internationally16) These were not retained when the SI prefixes were internationally adopted by the 11th CGPM conference in 1960.
17) Though South Korea underwent rapid economic development in the following decades, hundreds of children are still adopted internationally each year.
18) Indeed , it probably stands out most as being the only mid-life study of people who were adopted internationally from orphanages.
19) The process is called " rehoming" and it happens when parents drop off their unwanted internationally adopted children with other families.
20) In line with Ford's internationally adopted Kinetic Design, the car features a large lower air intake and thin upper grille.
21) Australian National University economist Bruce Chapman, architect of the internationally adopted income-contingent loan scheme, pointed to the New Zealand experience.
22) In 1994 a committee of IUPAC recommended that element 108 be named hassium ( Hs ), and the name was adopted internationally in 1997.
23) These principles should be developed so as to be adopted internationally , without imposing practices of one country or region on other countries.
24) Paragraph 97.3 (§97.3) stipulates the requirements for a US child being adopted internationally in a country that has also ratified the Hague Convention.
25) The TEQ approach and current TEFs have been adopted internationally as the most appropriate way to estimate the potential health risks of mixture of dioxins.
26) This recommendation was not adopted, following protests from the German discoverers, and the name hassium (Hs) was adopted internationally in 1997.
27) After protests from the German discoverers and the American Chemical Society, IUPAC relented and the name "hassium" (Hs) was adopted internationally in 1997.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adopt internationally
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adopt internationally with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adopt internationally
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adopt internationally in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adopt internationally.
20 examples of simple sentences of adopt internationally. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adopt internationally
Compound Sentences with adopt internationally
Complex Sentences with adopt internationally
Compound-Complex Sentences with adopt internationally