adopt adapt in a sentence
1) Various nations either adopted or adapted the design for their own cipher machines.
2) Some people outside the University have adopted or adapted more quickly than some inside.
3) We encouraged employers to consider adopting or adapting policies and practices concerning employee cell phone use.
adopt adapt example sentences4) Ewan is fond of evocative slogans , adopting and adapting them for her own purposes.
5) The material culture evidence shows that people adopting and adapting styles based on set roles and styles.
6) While there, he adopted and adapted his senior colleague's model of a unitary psychosis.
7) And how did these societies adopt and adapt Western racial beliefs once they were exposed to them?
8) The course emphasizes the wide range of options teachers may adopt and adapt to their unique teaching situation.
9) CAAT is principally a campaigning organisation and has adopted and adapted different campaign targets and slogans as needed.
10) Pick up ideas that work for them and adopt and adapt them to you own classroom.
11) The skills developed in Shanghai have been adopted and adapted by both international police forces and clandestine warfare units.
12) These ideas were adopted and adapted in western Europe to the high risks and rewards associated with colonial ventures.
13) The other 75% of learning happens as the learner creatively " adopts and adapts to ever changing circumstances".
14) To do better, the U.S. must search for lessons that might be adopted or adapted to improve its system.
15) Also, many Taíno superstitions and legends were adopted and adapted by the Spanish and still influence the Puerto Rican imagination.
example sentences with adopt adapt16) Louis Figuier adopted and adapted d'Omalius d'Halloy's classification and also included Egyptians in the brown race.
17) It's always been said that many farmers adopt or adapt techniques by 'looking over the hedge' at their neighbours.
18) From sociology there are attempts to adopt and adapt Mannheim's perspective and attempts to more or less 'begin again'.
19) Nevertheless, Isan food and music have both been enthusiastically adopted and adapted to the tastes of the rest of the country.
20) All states have adopted and adapted the entire UCC, with the exception of Louisiana, which adopted only parts of it.
21) Subsequent fellowships such as Narcotics Anonymous have adopted and adapted the Twelve Steps and the Twelve Traditions to their respective primary purposes.
22) How is Birthright Israel adopting and adapting the leisure practice of tourism to forge these transnational ties, and to shape religious, ethnic and political identities?
23) After the introductory forum there were still many burning questions–specifically, how do you adopt and adapt UCD principles to real-world organizational constraints?
24) Adopting , adapting : Korean orphans South Korea has exported a vast number of adoptee children over the decades, even after it was no longer a poor country.
25) Innovative -- a period of prolonged and profound technological change; new media are created, dispersed, adopted , adapted , and absorbed at dramatic rates.
26) Taking on a new persona is in any case impossible but it is possible to adopt and adapt some of the methods of effective presentation which others employ.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adopt adapt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adopt adapt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adopt adapt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adopt adapt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adopt adapt.
20 examples of simple sentences of adopt adapt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adopt adapt
Compound Sentences with adopt adapt
Complex Sentences with adopt adapt
Compound-Complex Sentences with adopt adapt