ad valorem in a sentence
1) The duty rate will be 27 percent ad valorem .
2) Customs duties were of two kinds, specific and ad valorem .
3) It is not an ad valorem tax but a specific duty.
ad valorem example sentences4) The rate of duty will be 1.2 percent ad valorem .
5) The rate of duty will be 6.3 percent ad valorem .
6) A general ad valorem tax of 2.5 percent is assessed on imports.
7) Where this figure is exceeded ad valorem stamp duty will be payable.
8) One might expect the ad valorem duties to have risen with increasing prices.
9) An " ad valorem " tax is commonly levied on both real and personal property.
10) In some countries a stamp duty is imposed as an " ad valorem " tax.
11) An " ad valorem " tax is based upon the legal principles of equity and uniformity.
12) In contrast, an ad valorem duty depends on the value of a good.
13) The Great Depression began in 1929 causing reforms in ad valorem property taxes in Florida.
14) For purposes of assessment for ad valorem taxes, taxable property is divided into five classes.
15) In that race, Kennon spoke against ad valorem property taxes at the state level.
example sentences with ad valorem16) Ad valorem Duty: A duty calculated as a percentage of the shipment value.
17) Thus, " ad valorem " property taxes have not been imposed at the federal level.
18) Specific and ad valorem taxes.
19) Virtually all state and local sales taxes in the United States are " ad valorem ".
20) The property tax most citizens are aware of is known as an " ad valorem " tax.
21) The ad valorem millage rate levied by the county for county government purposes is 6.8665.
22) The duration of the additional levy ad valorem levied pursuant to subsection 2 must not exceed 5 years.
23) Work habitually done on an ad valorem basis may be quite uneconomical and should perhaps be time charged.
24) In the context of this model, examine the effect of a manufacturer's ad valorem sales tax.
25) Many governments still charge ad valorem tariffs as a way to regulate imports and raise revenues for their coffers.
26) A stamp duty was introduced in the United Kingdom as an ad valorem tax on share purchases in 1808.
27) Unlike an ad valorem , an excise is not a function of the value of the product being taxed.
28) The " ad valorem " tax levy is based upon a millage rate which never varies from parcel to parcel.
How to use ad valorem in a sentence29) The new law abandoned " ad valorem " tariffs and set rates independent of the monetary value of the product.
30) Customs duties can be designated in either specific or ad valorem terms or as a mix of the two.
31) Property Tax Counties, cities and school districts are authorized to impose ad valorem taxes on real and personal property.
32) The assessed values are NOT certified values and therefore are subject to change before being finalized for ad valorem tax purposes.
33) I propose to reduce the ad valorem rate of excise duty applicable to motor spirit from 90% to 32%.
34) An ad valorem tax is one where the tax base is the value of a good, service, or property.
35) This appendix does not apply to ad valorem user charge systems. (d) Definitions–(1) Replacement.
36) Watauga County is expected to receive in the neighborhood of $500,000 with the switch to an ad valorem sales-tax basis.
37) Sales taxes, tariffs, property taxes, inheritance taxes, and value added taxes are different types of ad valorem tax.
38) Special assessment levies are not " ad valorem " property taxes even though they may be collected on a property tax bill.
39) The 1977 Amendments amended section 204(b) to allow grantees to establish user charge systems based on ad valorem taxes.
40) An example of a "state of being" tax is an ad valorem property tax–which is not an excise.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ad valorem
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ad valorem with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ad valorem
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ad valorem in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ad valorem.
20 examples of simple sentences of ad valorem. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ad valorem
Compound Sentences with ad valorem
Complex Sentences with ad valorem
Compound-Complex Sentences with ad valorem