acknowledge achievement in a sentence
1) As achievements were acknowledged students stood to be recognized.
2) Our gathering acknowledged the academic achievements of our graduates .
3) And yet the opportunity to acknowledge people's achievements is often overlooked.
acknowledge achievement example sentences4) Encourage your partner when he or she makes progress and acknowledge achievements and efforts.
5) The Scrip Awards acknowledge achievements across a broad range of areas in the pharmaceutical industry.
6) It 's good that there is a month dedicated to acknowledge the achievements and contributions of blacks.
7) Also, titles like Dr. are to acknowledge a person's achievements and therefore should also be used.
8) The Youth Award was introduced in 1986 to acknowledge the outstanding achievements of sailors under 19 years of age.
9) It celebrates outstanding performance in all areas of academic pursuit and acknowledges special achievement in the endeavor of teaching.
10) And then there 's Alberto Aquilani ... But I'm happy to acknowledge Benítez's achievements with Valencia and Liverpool.
11) Your grant would be used to acknowledge the outstanding artistic achievements being produced every year by the community theatre groups across the metropolitan area.
12) Indeed, the ranking is certainly a source of honor – Rutgers even acknowledges the achievement on its website's "National Rankings" section.
13) The government's state-of-the-nation report on Feb. 10 had acknowledged the achievements of 1989-91, but also the present critical state of the economy.
14) There is no doubt that this is a proper way to acknowledge the fine achievements of sportsmen and women and others who have done work for charity.
15) Canada's Walk of Fame acknowledges the achievements of successful Canadians, with a series of stars on designated blocks of sidewalks along King Street and Simcoe Street.
use acknowledge achievement in a sentence16) After Zhou's death, Mao issued no statements acknowledging Zhou's achievements or contributions and sent no condolences to Zhou's widow, herself a senior Party leader.
17) It's a very good feeling to be able to acknowledge achievement and to feel good about the place you are in life.
18) Acknowledge professional achievement .
19) This award aims to acknowledge the outstanding achievements of those sailors with a disability who have overcome adversity and exemplified the spirit of sailing.
20) Acknowledge individual achievements by using employee's name when preparing a status report
21) In addition, certain levels of NYSSMA performance/ achievement were acknowledged .
22) " The Counter is significant because it acknowledges both individual achievement and evidence-based best practices.
23) " The award acknowledges achievements from the RiverVision plan of Davenport and Rock Island.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of acknowledge achievement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of acknowledge achievement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with acknowledge achievement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word acknowledge achievement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with acknowledge achievement.
20 examples of simple sentences of acknowledge achievement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of acknowledge achievement
Compound Sentences with acknowledge achievement
Complex Sentences with acknowledge achievement
Compound-Complex Sentences with acknowledge achievement