abstract artist in a sentence
1) Doug Ohlson (1936-2010), abstract artist .
2) I think an abstract artist is of more value to the community than a lawyer.
3) In Australia, abstract artist Bernard Hesling brought the style into prominence with his variously sized steel plates.
abstract artist example sentences4) Richard Pousette Dart, the American abstract artist , died in New York on 25 October.
5) Abstract artists take pride in knowing that they can communicate with a wide audience using very limited visual clues.
6) In Europe, King saw the work of Cubists, Surrealists and other abstract artists such as Paul Klee.
7) Painting, 1927, by Joan Miro, the Spanish painter regarded as the greatest of all Surrealist abstract artists .
8) Many of the abstract artists in Russia became Constructivists believing that art was no longer something remote, but life itself.
9) Ad Reinhardt was an American abstract artist whose monochromatic canvases show side-by-side rectangles painted in subtle variations of the same color.
10) His encouragement and support to gallery owner Michael Budd led to a posthumous exhibition for the modern abstract artist François Lanzi.
11) At the following Rome Quadriennale Cavellini bought numerous works by abstract artists like Franchina, Consagra, Corpora and Capogrossi.
12) With the American abstract artists group, Johnson painted geometric abstractions that, in part, reflected the influence of Albers.
13) International abstract artist Julie Umerle displayed her work 'Eclipse' on the London Underground in January 2012 at Angel Islington.
14) In 1936 Holtzman was instrumental in bringing together the nucleus of painters and sculptors who established the American abstract artists in 1937.
15) An abstract artist , Treco's focus has shifted significantly from her roots in painting portraits, a move she says was inspired by FIT Professor Cynthia Gallagher.
example sentences with abstract artist16) Hockney was the odd man out in Kasmin's stable of abstract artists , and resented by some of them as a result.
17) In 1939 he exhibited with two other members of American abstract artists -Morris and Charles G. Shaw-at the gallery of Jacques Seligmann in New York.
18) In 1937 Gallatin joined the American abstract artists group (to which Morris already belonged) and began to give it financial support.
19) The "Tazpit" exhibition was born of a feeling that abstract artists lacked a central exhibition space in which to show their works.
20) While in London, Baer wrote one of her best-known articles, "I am no longer an abstract artist ," a manifesto published in "Art in America" in October 1983.
21) Never adopting a singular style in his own art, Graham tutored many young abstract artists on the tenets of Cubism and Surrealism, of which he was an expert.
22) Estelle has had numerous solo shows and participated in over 100 group shows, and her art website details some of her work at ' abstract artist '.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of abstract artist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of abstract artist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with abstract artist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word abstract artist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with abstract artist.
20 examples of simple sentences of abstract artist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of abstract artist
Compound Sentences with abstract artist
Complex Sentences with abstract artist
Compound-Complex Sentences with abstract artist