Apollinaris in a sentence
1) This entrenched fort was occupied by the "Legio XV Apollinaris ".
2) Sidonius Apollinaris , "Carmina"; "Letters".
3) Lucius Valerius Messalla Apollinaris , consul in AD 214.
Apollinaris example sentences4) Sidonius Apollinaris was a Gallo-Roman poet who lived from A.D. 430-480.
5) Around 1362 was founded the Collegiate Abbey of St. Apollinaris (kostel sv.
6) He was the son of Quintianus's predecessor, Apollinaris , and grandson of Sidonius.
7) Six Liburnian ships with Apollinaris , prefect of the fleet, escaped in the first confusion.
8) A description of the institution and character of the Ascensiontide rogations is given by Sidonius Apollinaris .
9) The Roman poet and letter-writer Sidonius Apollinaris coined the phrase Lugdunensis Germania to describe it.
10) In the 5th century this intellectual tradition was maintained by another son of Lugdunum, Sidonius Apollinaris .
11) Tertullian, Commodian, Lactantius, Methodius, and Apollinaris of Laodicea all advocated premillennial doctrine.
12) Possibly Apollinaris is associated with faulting along the highland-lowland boundary that has been obscured by a cover of younger materials.
13) The name "Kirk of Rocharl" disappears after 1198 and "The Chapel of Apollinaris " takes its place.
14) They sent Arcadius, grandson of Sidonius Apollinaris , to Clotilde with a pair of scissors and a sword.
15) According to Sidonius Apollinaris , he was leading forth a force consisting of few and sparse auxiliaries without one regular soldier.
example sentences with Apollinaris16) Private teaching took their place but even that formed its pupils, e.g. Sidonius Apollinaris , according to the traditional method.
17) Bishops like Sidonius Apollinaris , Avitus, Germanus of Auxerre, Caesarius of Arles, upheld the social fabric.
18) Latin poets included Paulinus of Nola, Claudian, Rutilius Namatianus, Sidonius Apollinaris , Corippus and Arator.
19) The last eruption from Apollinaris filled the caldera floor and overflowed from a narrow notch in the south wall of the crater.
20) By the 5th century, the flourishing viticulture of the area was noted in a publication by the poet Sidonius Apollinaris .
21) Thus, to explore the region of Apollinaris Patera will provide important informations on the past volcanic activity on this region of Mars, and its different phases.
22) The fleet was under the command of Claudius Apollinaris , a man neither firm in his loyalty, nor energetic in his treason.
23) July 20 - St. Apollinaris , bishop and martyr - Martyred in the second century, Apollinarius was the Bishop of Ravenna in Italy.
24) In his panegyric on Majorian, Sidonius Apollinaris records the defeat of Chlodio, who was supposed to be the father of Merovech, at the vicus Helena in Artois.
25) By contrast Sidonius Apollinaris , the most prolific writer of the second half of the century, implies almost total continuity with the imperial past.
26) Later, another Gallic aristocrat, Sidonius Apollinaris , objected to the smell and the noise of a group of Burgundians who were established on his estate.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Apollinaris
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Apollinaris with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Apollinaris
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Apollinaris in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Apollinaris.
20 examples of simple sentences of Apollinaris. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Apollinaris
Compound Sentences with Apollinaris
Complex Sentences with Apollinaris
Compound-Complex Sentences with Apollinaris